Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Intenting and Italics

Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.

Test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test.

To do the indent as I did above, you have to use HTML. At the bottom of your dialogue box, just above the submit screen, you need to set it for "using HTML" (it currently says "using UBBCode").

Then at the beginning of EACH and EVERY paragraph, you have to use the following code:

Code:
<p style="text-indent:3em;">

Each paragraph has to be close with:

Code:
</p>

To get the Italics, you have to use the following:

Code:
<i> and close with </i>, so to get the italized word above, I had to enter <i>test</i>

To do the indent as I did above, you have to use HTML. At the bottom of your dialogue box, just above the submit screen, you need to set it for "using HTML" (it currently says "using UBBCode").

Then at the beginning of EACH and EVERY paragraph, you have to use the following code:

Code:
<p style="text-indent:3em;">

Each paragraph has to be close with:

Code:
</p>

To get the Italics, you have to use the following:

Code:
<i> and close with </i>, so to get the italized word above, I had to enter <i>test</i>

Archived