Jedi

"Uhm, Sorry to disturb you with this, Colin, but when I called Lucasarts, first a woman babbled at me incoherently for about five minutes, and then they put me on hold for about four seconds, and then Mr. Lucas got on the phone and apologized for keeping me waiting. He sends his compliments, and asked me to tell you that he is on a plane to London, and will take the first fifteen minutes you have for him this evening. Is that ok with you? He didn't really ask me, but I'm sure I can tell him not to come to London if you want me to."

Colin chuckled. "Well, I guess he's pretty serious. Yeah, just let him know where I'm staying and invite him to come by. Unfortunately, I can't give you a specific time to tell him since I don't know what time I'll be home, but I'll make 15 minutes for him somewhere along the way." He considered for a moment then added, "Just to be safe make sure we have a lawyer there as a witness for the meeting. Thanks." He waited a moment to see if there was anything else.

When the call ended he turned back to his friends, "Sorry about that. Now, where were we?"

Archived