Aberrant: The Middle Children of History - Freshly Squeezed - Citronic's Blog

Hi All!

Citronic here, giving this whole blog thing a try. I guess I'll start off with a little background...

I used to grow Grapefruits in Texas until I erupted and became Citronic! For reasons I'm still not sure I can fathom my loving wife starting sleeping around soon after and then divorced me. Her lawyer must have been good because I was left all but destitute. Bereft of even my beloved grapefruit groves! I did was a I could for a while, trying to promote the health and nutrition of grapefruit in a balanced diet. Maybe a year later I helped for the Fruity Five, you've probably heard of us ... smile

Unfortunately things didn't work out, staggered gowing seasons and all that, so we broke up about a year ago. Since then I've been trying to find a purpose great enough for me sweet tart powers!

... ok I'm getting asked to leave the internet cafe again, I guess the other customers do not appreciate the power of my citrusy smell.

Grapefruit fact of the day: The grapefruit is a hybrid of the orange and the pomelo fruits.

Hi All!

Citronic here, giving this whole blog thing a try. I guess I'll start off with a little background...

I used to grow Grapefruits in Texas until I erupted and became Citronic! For reasons I'm still not sure I can fathom my loving wife starting sleeping around soon after and then divorced me. Her lawyer must have been good because I was left all but destitute. Bereft of even my beloved grapefruit groves! I did was a I could for a while, trying to promote the health and nutrition of grapefruit in a balanced diet. Maybe a year later I helped for the Fruity Five, you've probably heard of us ... smile

Unfortunately things didn't work out, staggered gowing seasons and all that, so we broke up about a year ago. Since then I've been trying to find a purpose great enough for me sweet tart powers!

... ok I'm getting asked to leave the internet cafe again, I guess the other customers do not appreciate the power of my citrusy smell.

Grapefruit fact of the day: The grapefruit is a hybrid of the orange and the pomelo fruits.

Hi All!

Hope you all had a good Independance Day (for you US Citizens) and just a plain ole good few days for the rest of you!

If any of you are down in the Houston area I was hoping you could do me a favor. It seems my ex is planning to plow under my orchards (well technically they are hers now ...) and put in some condos ... ugh! I was hoping maybe somebody could confirm this for me. My orchards were south of the city and, last I knew anyways, was still being called Stevens' Grapefruit Growers. I'd appreciate it.

Grapefruit fact of the day: Grapefruit containts a multitude of compounds which can inhibit the certain digestional enzymes. The result is that many pharmacuticals are known to have an increased effect in those poeple who have grapefruit in their diet!

Hi All!

Hope you all had a good Independance Day (for you US Citizens) and just a plain ole good few days for the rest of you!

If any of you are down in the Houston area I was hoping you could do me a favor. It seems my ex is planning to plow under my orchards (well technically they are hers now ...) and put in some condos ... ugh! I was hoping maybe somebody could confirm this for me. My orchards were south of the city and, last I knew anyways, was still being called Stevens' Grapefruit Growers. I'd appreciate it.

Grapefruit fact of the day: Grapefruit containts a multitude of compounds which can inhibit the certain digestional enzymes. The result is that many pharmacuticals are known to have an increased effect in those poeple who have grapefruit in their diet!

Archived