Aberrant: In the Beginning - In The Beginning- Read This First!

Titan

CoverimageItbcopy.jpg

Hi!

Welcome to Aberrant: In The Beginning! Everyone is welcome to play, please begin by PMing me your starting Character Sheet. In the beginning(pun intended), please only create the Baseline Character.

For those who may not know when to say when:

*Choose Concept and Nature (but not Allegiance)

*Select Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Attributes (7/5/3)

*Select Abilities (23) Nothing higher than 3 at this time

*Select Backgrounds (7) Not yet allowed: Attunement, Dormancy, Eufiber (Node is allowed, though it will not affect your Taint at this time)

*Willpower=3

*No Quantum rating at this time

*Initiative is Dex+Wits

*You can calculate movement if you wish, I don't anticipate it coming up in your prologue...but it might

*Spend your 15 Freebie Points on anything but Quantum

Yes, I know that Freebie Points are as cheap as Quantum gets. Do not worry, I will give you more when you erupt, and you can buy Quantum then.

Now, tell me as much as you can about your baseline character. I leave what and how much to tell up to you.

Finally, tell me what direction you see your powers going, and a very general idea of how you prefer to erupt, if you have a preference. (Examples: In public with lots of publicity, Secretly, Accident, Stress, what have you...or you could always leave it up to me)

So now that I have your character sheet:

You do not need to wait for me. Create a Thread with your name on it, and tell us all what you are doing. Again, tell us as much or as little as you wish, I will follow your lead as well as I am able.

Keep in mind:

You only control your character. When you reach a point where the world responds to you, stop and wait for me, please. There may be some transgression in the beginning, and we will have patience with each other, but the rule of thumb is: You state the action, I tell you the result of the action. If you want more complete control of the story, feel free to post a story relevant to the time in our Fiction Forum.

Thanks!

Archived