VileBill

novapedia.png Public Profile for Vile Bill From Novapedia, your nova encyclopedia

Name: William Daughtry.

Legal Status: American citizen with extensive criminal record.

Identity: Public

Nova Name: Vile Bill

Place of Birth: Oklahoma City, OK, United States of America

Eruption: Attacked in a bar.

Height: 6'5" Weight: 278

Eyes: Black (Inhuman)

Hair: Black

Distinguishing Marks: Vile Bill's tongue, gums and eyes are all a deep, shiny black.

Approximate Power Level: Vile Bill's physical attributes are either top human or superhuman in level. His physical prowess is considerable and with the use of his "Nasty Black" quantum power his strength and resistence to harm increases considerably.

Known Quantum Powers: Above listed "Nasty Black", a short-range exhalation of a tar like substance that when in contact with a living being drains them of vital energy, reducing their strength and stamina. The substance quickly evaporates into an oily mist that Vile Bill inhales and he gains the energy that the victim lost.

Abilities/Special Skills: Vile Bill is a talented combatant having extensive experience in street-fighting even before joining Devries.

Weapons Used: Various. Vile Bill has shown a preference for club like instruments such as reinforced baseball bats or billy-clubs. He has also been seen wielding nova-tech fire-arms with a low level of skill.

Appearance and Personality: Vile Bill is not possessing of any quantum enhanced beauty. His presence on a number of "Rough, Rugged and Raunchy" fansites is more indicitive of the persona he projects rather than any objective standards of attractiveness.Vile Bill has earned a reputation as a "hard-partying" nova with incidents in Berlin, Ibiza, and Rio di Janeirohave been documented showing that Vile Bill has a vast love of alcohol and the company of "friendly" women.

Devries(See Main Article:Devries)  

Vile Bill joined the ranks of the Devries Elites within days of erupting. He was immediately a modest success on the battlefields of Africa and South America. He is often used as shock-trooper against baseline opponents though he has faced some novas (see: Super_Demon_Killer, Death Warrant, and Leopoldo Agliberto Toribio ) victoriously.

Devries film of Vile Bill show that even among the battle-hardened Elites his reputation for violent action is well-deserved. His common approach, if the films are an accurate portrayal of his modus operandi, seems to be a jocular warning to his opponents that surrender and capitulation is requested immedietely. Failure to comply results in often visually spectacular displays of brutality on one or more targets followed by a more serious tone when demanding surrender. What follows is best described as horrifying should his second demand not be met.

When in the field Vile Bill is often armed with simple implements such as modified clubs and the sort though on occasion he has been observed using a BFG NovaKiller. His fighting style is best described as a brutal form of streetfighting with a flair for improvised weaponry (telephone poles, boulders, chunks of masonry, etc).

Legal Status within United States  

While his child record is sealed it is known that Vile Bill had considerable trouble with the law while still a juvenille.Since reaching the age of 18 Vile Bill spent two exteneded periods in custody. Once for assault with a deadly weapon, possession of controlled substances with intent to sell and conspiracy to transport controlled substances across state lines and another time for assault, mayhem and parole violation. Vile Bill has been quoted as saying that his troubles with the law are what caused him to avoid dealing with authorities within the United States and join Devries so quickly after eruption. Though he is not technically wanted for any crimes within the United States he has declared himself unwilling to enter the country again for fear of being detained.

Personal Life

His mother, Regina Louise Daughtry, is a retired waitress living in Manhattan Beach, CA. Available records indicate that Vile Bill has provided his mother with a comfortable lifestyle using his earnings as an Elite. On the one occasion she allowed herself to be interviewed she expresses sadness at Bill's criminal lifestyle but refused to decry his current occupation stating "He's got a real job doing something he's good at. He don't treat women wrong and he treat's all folks equal, that's more than a lot of mother's can say about their boys." Subsequent run-ins with the press have met with stern admonition from Ms. Daughtry along with her proclaiming "I know my rights as an American and if you don't get yer ass off my property I'll blow yer dick off an let you bleed out 'fore I call the sheriff."

Sex Tape Incident

In March of 2006 the OpNet Enterainment Group (A company run by Seth Warshavsky , founder of the original Internet Enterainment Group, the company that released the infamous Pamela Anderson sex tape) announced that they had in their possession a sex tape featuring Vile Bill and actress Heather Graham and would be releasing it for sale. While Ms. Graham's attorney's tried to halt sale of the tape claiming it was personal property that had been stole there was no public response from Vile Bill. On those occasions he was asked about the tape he replied with a terse and completely out of character "No comment." No word from Devries was released either.

Six days after Opnet Entertainment Group's announcement all mention of the tape was removed from their OpSite and no comment from employee's of the company would even acknowledge the existence of such a tape. Un-named sources later came out and claimed that Vile Bill had shown up at Warshavsky's home, kicked in the door and threatened him with grave personal harm should the tape ever see the light of day because he "wasn't gonna have [his] momma shamed like that." Despite these claims no legal action against Vile Bill has been sought by Warshavsky or OEG.

===================================================== 

Notes from Dr. Alphonse De Clerq

Private: Level Six Nova Resource Personel Only

Subject William Daughtry is a bit of a conundrum. His basic history reads simply:

• Raised by undereducated single mother.
  • No male presence in home.
  • Lack of proper educational opportunities due to poverty.
  • Introduction into criminal enterprise.
  • Deep socialization into criminal/violent subculture of motorcycle club.
  • Regular subject of arrest and incarceration.

Upon reading his file before interviewing him I fully expected an angry, racist, homophobic, misogynistic thug who was going to require constant supervision and regular seperation from many of the other novas on the payroll.

And what did I find?

A happy, moderately well-adjusted, open-minded thug. Either he's a ringing endorsement of nature over nurture or his mother's influence is as strong as he claims it was.

Regardless Mr. Daughtry, or as he prefers to be called, Bill, has a remarkable capacity for violence and an equally remarkable capacity for rationalizing that violence. He described the world to me thusly:

Quote:
There's two worlds Doc and I just live in one of them is all. The world of 9 to 5 and girl-scouts is where the normal folks live. Those are the ones that make the trains run on time and keep the shit from backing up in the toilets. And that's good and all. But then there is my world. The Wrong-Side-Of-The-Tracks world. That's where the violence comes from. We're the wolves and rats of the world. Now alot of us get off on fucking with the Upright and Uptight World but I'm not like that. I like my world. I like being able to be a sonofabitch and pounding the shit out of a motherfucker that crosses me wrong. You get to do that in my world. You don't get to upside. So I see no reason to muck with the bright and shiny. I let them live and they leave me the fuck alone. Now I can get paid to live in my world. Sounds fucking great.

His description of his world as a seperate existence from the one others live in brings with it an entire set of morals and ethics. I initially expected it boiled down to "might-makes-right" but that doesn't seem to be the case. For example"

• He has no issue with differently sexed or gendered individuals.
  • Differences of race is meaningless to him. This despite his time in prison, a hyper-racially segregated community.
  • Certain crimes, such as rape (see file Villa Abroleda for example) are seen in much the same light as would be expected in his "Upper World", though his reactions fall strictly within his violent preferences.

I do request further interviews with the subject beyond his regular fitness checkups. His psychological makeup is fascinating. That aside I can assure Operations that Vile Bill is fully capable of continuing his service to Devries.

Archived