Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: Fire Harvesting

Narrator

Planet Paril

March 19th, 459 CY

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Smite

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->As the corporations hold the legitimate power in a vise like grip, it would be with less than legitimate dealings that we would likely find our in. It didn't exactly paint the group in a flattering light, but after all this was war.

He asked for Zeph to run down a few of the local hoods. Despite the shear amount of dangerous technology and the armed population, there was still room for someone with his abilities and a goal to take over an operation like this, he simply had to make his way up the chain.

He wanted to avoid getting any of the others involved initially, as it would likely be messy at the outset and he didn't want them to have to do things they would prefer not. Still, he had Zeph on speed dial if this went badly south.

As he walked through the filth laded streets he thought of South America, Eastern Europe, and Russian. All of them looked like this, though without the technology.

Ah, there we go. Luck Sam's Oysters Bar

It was the kind of den of filth that seemed to turn his stomach. On some level he understood that society had produced these sleazy, but as he made his way through the door he knew he wouldn't regret turning these scum inside out if he had to.

As he walked up to the bar, he asked the bartender to direct him to Mr. Malsars. After applying tensile pressure on his right index figure, the bartender was happy to point out Tommy Two Tone.

I looked at him and his two goons sitting at the back of private table facing the door. Two Tone was a freakish bit of bad science, having had so much cyber work done that blotches of plastic could be seen. They tried to match his skin color, but got it a bit wrong. The two toughs between them probably averaged 500+ lbs, 14 feet, and 80 uncontested iq points.

Smite smiles slightly as he makes his way over to their table. He was armed to the teeth in every way imaginable, so no one could guess how much for show those massive cannons were.

Recap

Smite does get some dirty looks indeed as he enters Sams but none of the looks re more than that. Whispers pass of people wondering where or who he works for. It is thought that he is an elite high paid and well equipped personal body guard but, where is his mark?

The bartender make a gesture at some unseen person about Smite and then rubs his finger and goes back to work.

Shortly following the gesture, Smite locates a pair of men switch postions to flank a table where Smite is heading to in the corner. The people in here are rife with angst, barely contained fear and desperation. Smite also hears a low level pulsing in his bones and notes that his digital watch is on the fritz. He is aware of it having no effect on him other than a slight background annoyance in his ears. His PDA in his coat pocket is also vibrating off and on but a quick glance to one of his pistols on his hip (which happens ot have a digital read out on the decamolar clip) abates his immeditate concern that his weapons are somehow affected.

As he walks across the room to the table, the man in question simply keeps his company with his three girls and does not even cast a nervous glance in Smites direction.

<a href="http://aberrantprime.com/Baalt/users/4.html" target="_blank"><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Smite<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--></a> wrote: Planet Paril

March 19th, 459 CY

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->As the corporations hold the legitimate power in a vise like grip, it would be with less than legitimate dealings that we would likely find our in. It didn't exactly paint the group in a flattering light, but after all this was war.

He asked for Zeph to run down a few of the local hoods. Despite the shear amount of dangerous technology and the armed population, there was still room for someone with his abilities and a goal to take over an operation like this, he simply had to make his way up the chain.

He wanted to avoid getting any of the others involved initially, as it would likely be messy at the outset and he didn't want them to have to do things they would prefer not. Still, he had Zeph on speed dial if this went badly south.

As he walked through the filth laded streets he thought of South America, Eastern Europe, and Russian. All of them looked like this, though without the technology.

Ah, there we go. Luck Sam's Oysters Bar

It was the kind of den of filth that seemed to turn his stomach. On some level he understood that society had produced these sleazy, but as he made his way through the door he knew he wouldn't regret turning these scum inside out if he had to.

As he walked up to the bar, he asked the bartender to direct him to Mr. Malsars. After applying tensile pressure on his right index figure, the bartender was happy to point out Tommy Two Tone.

I looked at him and his two goons sitting at the back of private table facing the door. Two Tone was a freakish bit of bad science, having had so much cyber work done that blotches of plastic could be seen. They tried to match his skin color, but got it a bit wrong. The two toughs between them probably averaged 500+ lbs, 14 feet, and 80 uncontested iq points.

Smite smiles slightly as he makes his way over to their table. He was armed to the teeth in every way imaginable, so no one could guess how much for show those massive cannons were.

Recap

Smite does get some dirty looks indeed as he enters Sams but none of the looks re more than that. Whispers pass of people wondering where or who he works for. It is thought that he is an elite high paid and well equipped personal body guard but, where is his mark?

The bartender make a gesture at some unseen person about Smite and then rubs his finger and goes back to work.

<!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->Shortly following the gesture, Smite locates a pair of men switch postions to flank a table where Smite is heading to in the corner. The people in here are rife with angst, barely contained fear and desperation. Smite also hears a low level pulsing in his bones and notes that his digital watch is on the fritz. He is aware of it having no effect on him other than a slight background annoyance in his ears. His PDA in his coat pocket is also vibrating off and on but a quick glance to one of his pistols on his hip (which happens ot have a digital read out on the decamolar clip) abates his immeditate concern that his weapons are somehow affected.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->As he walks across the room to the table, the man in question simply keeps his company with his three girls and does not even cast a nervous glance in Smites direction.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Smite wrote:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->As he watches the fools guard moving around him from the corner of his eye, he knew this bastard wasn't going to deal straight. He'd threatened this guys position to throughly and there wasn't anything to do but keep going. Make him afraid enough to react on a large scale, after that, things would gradually start moving. Either he would work for this guys boss or his competitors when this was over, but things would need to escalate in order to get their attention.

As the bastard behind him begins to size him up, he drops down and towards him in a crouch. He pops up to the right of the mans gun arm, he grabs it and forces it towards the other guard.

With his left leg, he brings it up, throwing a devestating left kick with enough force behind it to shatter the neck that it hit. The gun is still pointed toward the other guard, so that if he twitches in death, the other guard will catch it.

"I don't think you're taking me seriously. I made a request, now get to it. "<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Planet Paril March 19th, 459 CY

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Smite<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:orange--><span style="color:orange"><!--/coloro-->{{IN combat, please resort to posting intent rather than a full narrative. Next time I will post at the beginning of the narrative whether or nto you feel confident in beating the opponent should a conflict occur. This way, you can take more liberties.}}<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->The sesond guard is a tad quicker than the first was and has his machine pistol drawn and has placed a bead on Smite. The two are now in a pistol face off from about 15 feet apart. Smite however has the advantage here in that his enemy think him suicidal. Not really want ting to die, the second guard lowers his aim as Smite barks his demand.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"You have got to be out of your frackin' mind." Tommy says in reply to Smite. Then he glares at the man lowering his pistol.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"You idiot? Shoot him. Shoot him now!" Tommy screams. some of the nearby patrons are moving away fromt he general vacinity. A short bursting pulse of high frequency audio can be heard outside. Security has been alerted.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->The other guard simply holsters his pistol humbly. Then in a philosophical tone her says; <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"This man has already clamined victory here in his mind sir. There is no defeating a man this way and it would simply cause more needless death. Give him what he wants and you can try and stop him at another time perhaps, but count me out. I will seek employment elsewhere."<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->The second guard begins walking out of the bar. Tommy is stunned senseless as Smite is now left alone with him and his dead guard.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"You cannot possibly expect me to sell out can you?" Tommy is obviously frieghtened for his life but the bravado is making his mouth move.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Smite Wrote

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->[ooc: I apperciate it, lets me compose more of a narration, and gets the a bit of the detail work off you]

As the one guard leaves, he allows the other to walk away.

"More Wisdom than I expect, I imagine you'll do well. "

Letting the one guard slump to the ground, as he faces Tommy a slight smile washes over his face.

"You see, that doesn't really matter. I figure if I make enough of a mess with you, those who I want to take to will find me or send someone else. Eventually I'll get someone cooperative. "<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Planet Paril March 19th, 459 CY

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Smite<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->Tommy looks Smite into the eyes looking for some understanding adn possible way out of this other than selling out his contact. Then with a shaky voice he says;<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"You have to understand my position here. I am dead if I do and dead if I don't. There is no win for me so please consider a compromise. Let me make a call to my supplier and I will try to set a meet. If you kill me, there is no telling how long you will have to pursue him so dammit mister, gimme some slack. Please"<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Smite Wrote:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Make the call Tommy, I won't even be mad if it ends up being a trap. I'll still come for you but I won't be mad when I do. "

This guy folded like a card table, either I've gotten more menacing in the past view years or they've grow them smarter here. He was watching the bar out the back of his eyes, making sure there wasn't any wannabes with asperations of heroism.

"Tell him the time and place are of his choosing, wouldn't want him to feel uncomfortable. But its got to be soon. "<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Planet Paril

March 19th, 459 CY

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->Tommy shuffles out of the booth he was sitting in. <!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->"I need to go outside to make the call. This place has radio dampers. Will you accompany me?"<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Smite wrote;

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Sure Tommy, start walking. "

He was walking out with the thug, suspecting a betrayal at every corner, but remaining hopeful that this guy wouldn't be that stupid. He's been smart enough so far.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://""" target="_blank"></a><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Planet Paril March 19th, 459 CY

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro-->Participants: Smite

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->The nervous man keeps a few steps ahead of Smite and at some point in exiting the small club it might be comical to Smite as he speeds up and in turn Tommy does as well. Smite will have no problem keeping up but to see the man just short of run out gets quite a few eyes from puzzled patrons.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Once outside he glances nervously one way and another then points across the street.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"Over there will be te bast place." He immediatly begins to run across the street as there is no traffic at this hour. He then stands for a moment as if he does not know what to do in front of the closed general goods store. After Smite gives him anoter "your lucky your not dead" look, he grabs a cell phone out of his pockets and presses one button. After a long pause Smite hears the sound of another voise answering. Its not enough to discern but it is enough to know Tommy is not bluffing.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"I need to see you. Its very important......No, I cant say...sure...No....I cant say, the information is sensitive and I need to deliver in person please. If not this information is gonna kill me before I can get it to you......{long pause}... Before morning....Yes!..I'm sorry, please forgive me sir......yes....yes... OK 5:30. Lunid's Landing, port 12. Got it."<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->The cell gets folded shut and Tommy says; "It's done. Its at Lunid's landing port 12 at 5:30. Thats in 2 hours you better get going."<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->The man stands in anxious expectation of Smites next demand.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->

<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Smite wrote;<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->[size:"2]"Death has passed you by today Tommy. It might not do so again, so my suggestion to you is to make the most of the time you have. "

And with that, Smite steps into the shadows and seems to vanish from sight. Tommy's eyes try to track him, but fail on so many levels. He is gone faster than can be imagined.

He makes for the location with best speed, stopping for a city map if necessary.

<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Planet Paril

March 19th, 459 CY

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->Smite does indeed make it to Lunids landing perhaps cheating with a quantum leap or two along the way between the three transport rails he needs to enter.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:black--><span style="color:black"><!--/coloro-->Lunids landing is an old run down private starport left behind after a few wars and civil strife. The grounds are small but the entire area is still over a mile high into the supports and pilons of the upper city and still is littered with abandoned freighters and Junks (smaller transport ships). Port 12 is the home of a freighter that seems to be upkept for the most part as some 5 armed guards stand in positions on the ground around the ship. Careful glance also reveals a man sitting in a bottom turret of the freighter.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->It's hard to imagine that this is all set up since Tommy's call and very well could be the Don's permanent stash, or one of many. Approach will need to careful indeed.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--coloro:gray--><span style="color:gray"><!--/coloro-->

<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

Smite wrote:

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Smite walked in slowly taking the measure of the defenses and flagging things of interest. He took care to make no sudden moments that might otherwise be construde as hostile.

"I'm here to see the Don, I believe I am expected. "

He was concious that this could simply be a killing field or a measure of his abilities so he kept his eyes out for cameras and his focus on the turret.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->Planet Paril

March 19th, 459 CY

<!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->When Smite is some distance away the turret whirrs into position facing him and the men take notice of him. They are professionals here and make no noticeable shift of demeanor but Smite knows they are concerned that this guy is an unknown. He also knows that they have the utmost confidence they can break him down if need calls. They have to believe that. Most of their weapons are beam weapons and the heavily armored men are wearing exo-armor (lightly power maneuver assisted).<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"HE figured as much. Tommy is a coward and a dead man." One of the lighter armored men approaches Smite and makes the direct but non-hostile gesture as if he is going to frisk Smite for weapons.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->"You leave your non attached gear here and wear this to see the man." An electronic and thick plated belt is presented and from Smites recent research is intended to neutralize cyberwear while worn.<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--> <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro--><!--fonto:verdana--><span style="font-family:verdana"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Pending Smites agreement to be frisked and leave his guns, knives, etc and wear the belt?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--fonto:Verdana--><span style="font-family:Verdana"><!--/fonto-->

Smite wrote;<!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc-->

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Disarming for Smite was bit of a chore, and he let his irritation show, to give them the impression they were doing more than removing his window dressing. From his holsters he pulls the two eagles that are visible as well as the massive pair of handcannons that he gotten more recently.

Several back up pistols are pulled out, as well as the combat knives and grenades. The claymore are removed, along with the wire and caps that he had brought with him.

With that noted, he accepts the belt and places it on correctly. He assumes that the Don has a mystic barrier to deal with as well, given the magical prevelance that they seemed to have.

"He is a bit of a fool, but its not cowardly to know when you are out matched. "

He makes a note to secure one of these belts as they would prove useful and if he could extend the projection to near him it could prove a powerful weapon. But that was for later.

He walked behind the soldier who so foolishly thought him a contained threat, but it would just go to see if this man would be more reasonable than the last.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Smite is 'herded' by three men upto a ramp that enters the ship after some sideways glances at the amount of weaponry in his arsenal. The ship is apparently in servive and can lift off as far as Smite is concerned but the sign of a small vegetable garden just under one side of the ship tells of the lasting presence of the ship here. It has not lifted off in some time.

Once in a main lounge where THE BOSS likely will meet him, Smite is asked to have a seat and wait here. There are still 2 new armed guards here in this 20' x 30' room, one at both exits; Smite has accounted 11 guards so far. After about 5 minutes 2 more guards walk into the room and flank Smite. Then a middle aged athletic built man strolls in behind them.

"You have gone through some lengths to get here so...what can I do for you?" Mr. Malsars, as he is alluding to be, appears not to be bothered in any manner as to the method gained so far of Smite getting here.

Smite wrote;

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Walking into the room, he moved past the guards with a restrained menace. He knew the men meant nothing, but he allowed the Boss a false sense of security. It was almost comical, and he allowed himself a smile as he took the preoffered seat.

"What I want is not as important as what I offer. A man such as yourself, has a number of enemies. I propose to thin that number. Merely list the names and their locations, and they will trouble you no longer.

We can discuss the price at your convenience?"<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->The Don looks at Smite in disbelief. His crystal drink glass nearly falls out of his hand.

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->"You are here for a job then!? You are here to offer your services to me? What would I do with an idiot like you, a man who simply walks into a spot like this. C'mon, tell me really now, why in the hell are you here? Tell me fast or I am gonna dump yer carcass off the edge of the pad outside!"<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:#000000--><span style="color:#000000"><!--/coloro-->Malsars is clearly on the edge of hysteria at this point and is aghast at the apparent ignorance of Smite walking in like this and asking for a job. As he speaks, his righthand man who was one of the two mean flanking Smite, draws his heavy pistol. The remaining 3 guards simply turn to face SMite in an impressive display or machismo.<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

<!--coloro:blue--><span style="color:blue"><!--/coloro-->State intent if actions are planned....<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc-->

Smite wrote;

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->"Perhaps you misunderstand what I meant. When I speak of price, it will be that off a business partner rather than of some employee. 50% of the profits from the holdings that you gain as the result of our efforts and your support on further efforts within your sphere of influence. "

He was measuring the men's worth and enjoying their foolishness.

"As for me being an idiot, well, what do you know of Magic?"

{ooc: If they still prove to be difficult}

"I ask you a last time, will you accept the offer before you or will you be foolish. "

{ooc:Assuming then that he will order Smite killed}}

He will attempt to take the pistol from the "macho" guard and kill him. Then he will slay the man and his guards in the room and outside. He will make sure to leave two of the guards injuried but alive to question.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

"Perhaps you misunderstand what I meant. When I speak of price, it will be that off a business partner rather than of some employee. 50% of the profits from the holdings that you gain as the result of our efforts and your support on further efforts within your sphere of influence. "

He was measuring the men's worth and enjoying their foolishness.

"As for me being an idiot, well, what do you know of Magic?"

{ooc: If they still prove to be difficult}

"I ask you a last time, will you accept the offer before you or will you be foolish. "

{ooc:Assuming then that he will order Smite killed}}

He will attempt to take the pistol from the "macho" guard and kill him. Then he will slay the man and his guards in the room and outside. He will make sure to leave two of the guards injuried but alive to question.

Archived