Aberrant: Ba'alt - Re: What needs done?

Narrator

We have Jack looking for some combined postings by the group and some other posts that are hinted at looking for replies to.

I made a topic in a couple of your sheet sections and have not seen replies. Are you all seeing your sheet section at the bottom of the page? Are we all too busy with real life right now?

Just a note letting me know of your intentions would be nice so I am not waiting on something that your not planning on anyhow. I would love to get the game going at a point where I am posting a narrative update once a day again but we have a few of you that appear like you are not here with us right now.

Let us all know what we need to do, post in table talk Opening Discussions the details you might need to move one, etc....

Quote:
We have Jack looking for some combined postings by the group and some other posts that are hinted at looking for replies to.
I made a topic in a couple of your sheet sections and have not seen replies. Are you all seeing your sheet section at the bottom of the page? Are we all too busy with real life right now?
Just a note letting me know of your intentions would be nice so I am not waiting on something that your not planning on anyhow. I would love to get the game going at a point where I am posting a narrative update once a day again but we have a few of you that appear like you are not here with us right now.
Let us all know what we need to do, post in table talk Opening Discussions the details you might need to move one, etc....

Sorry! Last week was reeeally bizzy, and I've been working on the secondary concepts...but I'll try to get Allison's section in there tonight or tomorrow.

Not ignorin' ya, honest!

I have been awaiting Zephraine to return or to hear from him, before I re-activated the plot line.... but we have Smites topic taking place 2 months after the siege and he is asking for people intterested to come along and we have Jack;s post taking place a year and a half after the siege.

Those are freepost topics and can be done by any save the new players...and we can make a freepost topic for the new players as well....

• 4 months later...

JUST A NOTE....

to keep the flow going in a lull now and then.... please post here OR in table talk as to what you are waiting on. Sometimes I cannnot read betweent he lines and over look the painfully obvious and fail to give a resolution or update to something desperately needing it....

Thanks.. style_emoticons

I think everyone died.... style_emoticons

If we are all still present and participating, pelase post some kind of update action in the chapters section. Even if it is simply something like "Rama sits idly in the corner meditating recent events" or something letting me know that you are choosing not to react to a Narrative update. This way I am not waiting on someone who is also waiting on me. AS you can see, this kills the flow rather nicely...

ON the otherhand, if you are busy please try to find a minute to post in the table talk or somewhere, send a PM, or somehow tell us that you will be delayed.

Thanks so much.

Archived