Mech

Divine slinked closer to Gabe. He is actually speaking to me! her mind raced as she fought back a blush. She felt like she was going to faint. I must get a hold of myself she repeated, steadying herself.

"I listen to your music all the time..." Divine says as she slowly reaches out and grebs her drink, giving Gabe a great view of her cleavage. She didn't know how resilient he was to a woman's charms, but Divine would do her best to wear him down.

"And it makes me warm all over?" she winks to him as she paused while grabbing her drink.

[seduction [7 Succ]- to make Gabe want her]

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Divine ooze all over Gabe, Kara fought the urge to roll her eyes. She managed to keep her expression level, but she couldn't stay here and watch this... train wreck. Because that's what it was; Gabe had been dealing with women getting into his pants since before he had something for them to want. This Kaylee chick was completely outclassed and didn't have a clue. "I'm going for a swim. Anyone interested is welcome." The last was said to Divine, in the hopes that the woman would follow her out so that Kara could give her some advice.

Of course, Kaylee would think that she was doing it because she was territorial over Gabe. Kara wasn't; Gabe and she wanted to fuck, badly, but there'd never been an indication that he wanted more. Which was, honestly, why he was still a possible sextoy for her.

Hero stepped back and watched Divine work. He wasn't sure how Gabriel would respond. He only knew if it went down poorly, he would most likely pay for it later. Otherwise, he stood around patiently ... waiting.

Maybe Kara would want to take a walk away from this ... encounter

Probably not.

Replying to Autumn,

"Sure thing. The beach is for play."

When they get to the front of the line, Evan makes sure the two ladies get all they could want to eat before getting lunch himself. He notices the constant attention directed toward the beautiful people's table and he chuckles inwardly. It is good to see Kara out and about and she seems to be holding her own, if not having a relaxing time of it.

It sounded like she phrased it as a question. What? Is this tramp week on Jeopardy? Sorry, you must phrase all your attempts to get into my pants in the form of a question. Had Divine not been looking directly at him he would have most likely chuckled out loud, but that would have been rude. Be nice dude, be nice.

"Well, that’s good to hear. I'm certainly glad to know that our music is, uhh... What the heck do I say to something like that? I mean, Jesus lady... energy efficient?"

The billionaire nova looked around the table; it gave him the chance to roll his eyes without Katelee noticing (he hoped). She was most certainly a descent woman, but he felt her approach could use some work. Gabe just wasn't in the 'laugh and play along with the groupies' mood today.

"I'm going for a swim. Anyone interested is welcome." Kara said in that totally hot accent of hers. Although he did notice the direction of the last part of her comment, Gabriel thought it was a fine idea.

"Oh, sounds great. Let me finish up my drink here and I'll join you guys in a sec, eh?" He smiled and winked to her as much as every other lady in view.

Guilt griped the heartstrings of the compassionate nova and after taking another drink (this time in an attempt to finish it), he turned to Katelee. He felt bad, considering she was trying and he just wasn't feeling it. At least, not currently. "Look, Katelee, the band and I have a charity gig coming up in Phoenix pretty soon. If you're a fan, I'd be glad to send you some tickets. You know, for yourself and some friends and family."

What sort of man can just brush me off like that? She wondered in annoyance, as she caught his eye rolling. Without breaking character, she looked him up and down, locked his image into her mind for later, and returned to her position next to him. That was pretty amateurish, she scolded herself.

Just then, an opportunity presented itself, when Caramel hinted that she was welcome to come swimming with her. Divine smiled at her and then at Hero.

"I would love some tickets to you concert." she grinned at Gabe. "Do those include backstage passes too?" With that, she spun around and headed after Caramel. At least I got some free concert tickets out of him. she said to herself, happy in the fact that she got something from the Billionair Adonis.

"If I hadn't erupted, I'd most likely be a dead man." Bell smiles, and looks at Akaisha, "I offer you my services for free for travel to almost any destination in the world. But first, I think I'd like to introduce you to a couple of people." He gets up and helps Akaisha to her feet. He then looks around and spots the people he was looking for heading for the water.

"Hold on tight. We'll be right there." Bell takes Akaisha's hand and extends his quantum signature around her. The couple then disappears from where they were sitting, and re-appears a couple of feet from the water's edge, but in the path of Kara and the others. "Hey, Kara, Gabe... Can I talk to you for a second over here, before you go swimming?"

Akaisha smiles as she stands "I may have to take you up on that. That may be the only way I get used to traveling around like that." She looks over two approaching her and while she finds herself drawn to look at Gabe, her eyes immediately shift to Kara. She feels her stomach tie itself in knots as she recognizes the girl immediately.

Archived