Aberrant: 2011 - Broken Mirror (ADULT Content) [COMPLETE]

Libertyne

Cyn's musk was still on her lips when Brittany rolled over, her body neatly tucking itself into that of the other girl, and as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do at that moment, kissed her. Their tongues met for an instant, no more, and as if she suddenly finished her finaly reserves of strength, Brittany tumbled back to her spot on the bed, breathing a little heavier for the effort. It had to have just been the exertion working against her, but even the murderer next to her seemed momentarily pacified by her climax.

Things hung sedate and quiet for a moment, but the enormity of what Brittany had just don't still hadn't time to catch up to her. It began to dawn on her how very vile and wrong what she'd just done was. This girl was about as close to real, genuine evil as people come. She'd broken into her home, she'd threatened her family with her very presence, she'd molested her...and Brittany let her. She encouraged her to. To debase her, to treat her like garbage, to let her live out her narcissistic power trip on her. She shook at the thought like trying to cast off a grasping hand. Her entire body ached and pleaded for more, and she'd have plenty of time for regret with the rising of the sun.

"Mmmm..." she purred, convincing herself off that mental path by force of exertion in the opposite direction. "I'm glad this little slut could serve a useful purpose." It came out as a plea, nearly a whine. She was still in character, but forcing it, trying to stymie the tide of remorse that was bound to strike any moment and crush her into self-hating debris. Her pink fingertips danced a listless trail across the inside of the other gir's thigh. "Fuck me? Please?"

“Why the fuck would I want to bother?” Cyn shoved away without any particular force, as casually as if she were climbing out of the bath, and slithered into her jeans and coat again without even bothering to look down at Brit's sweat-stained nakedness. “I mean, you're not too shitty for a back-hills tramp, but there are so many more fun things I could be doing right now.” She drifted casually back through the end of the bed, lips parted in a Cheshire Cat grin and emerald eyes alight with vicious mischief. “I'm sure someone around here could give me a party more my speed. Y'know, like our favorite fence decoration Fuerta did.” She paused, already half-vanished into the wall, and nearly pinned Brit to the bed with the sudden intensity of her gaze and the whip-crack viciousness of her voice. “Sweet dreams, little slut. I'll see you around.”

And like that, she was gone.

"But..." Brittany got one word out before she realized how absurd what she was about to say was. "But" what, Brittany? "But we just had sex, and that means you have to stay and cuddle afterwords, Ms. Deranged Psychopath?" "But I'm still horny, and I know you're still horny, so even though you kill people, could you stay a bit longer so we could grind pussies together for a bit?" What, are you an idiot, Brittany? What you just did was wrong, about as wrong as wrong gets. And now she's treating you exactly like you wanted her to. Like a stupid, disposable piece of sexual refuse. You're surprised? Brittany's head drooped as she let Cyn continue to spit venom at her, the only noticeable change in her demeanor being a sheepish, hangdog acceptance of the fact that she was getting exactly what she bargained for.

Her eyes flickered upwards and met the cheshire snake's one last time before she faded from view, and she was struck solid by the starkness of the contempt in her gaze. "Sweet dreams, little slut. I'll see you around."

Brittany grimaced as she faded from view. There was nothing to say, no witty retort that could save a shred of her dignity. Cyn had used her, and she'd used Cyn back, in her own way. And yet, as Cyn danced away from her house with laughter and the taste of Brittany on her lips, Brittany hugged her father's jacket close around her body and felt disgusted with herself.

After several minutes of sitting still on her bed thinking of nothing in particular, mentally trying her best to avoid the elephant in the room, she got up, went to the bathroom, her legs buckling slightly as she tried to walk, a subtle reminder of how she'd spent the last hour or so. She walked wordlessly to the living room and took silent vigil over her father's sleeping form in front of the bluish glow of the teevee screen, then her mother, still sleeping soundly in her parents' room. With a heave, she turned off the lights she turned on as she returned to her room, some fragile sense of order and normalcy returned to her life.

She slumped back on the bed, pensively ducking her thoughts, as if meditating on the austere silence of her quaint little home, and quickly fell into a blameless, shameless sleep. There would still be time enough for both, come morning.

Archived