Aberrant: 2011 - The sun is shining down on you(mature?)

Catalyst

The wind was light as a thief on Catalyst's exposed skin as Brittany pleasured her on the soil, a low whisper that whipped a decibal or two above Cat's muted whimpering. The girl's body seemed almost to melt into the soil as she reclined, letting Brittany do to her as she would. Her hands found earth, then air, and then, with a shudder, the golden tresses atop her lover's head, and the calm was broken by a gale of whimpering squeals.

Brittany crawled aside Catalyst on the grass and kissed her, their hands exploring each other's bodies slowly, and as their lips stayed pressed together, Brittany's gentle encouragement ensured that Cat's fingers found her as well. Patricia uneasily and unsurely took to the task, hesitant but eager, and after several tender minutes of sapphic cuddling, Brittany's gasping and frantic begging encouraged her new lover to return the gift in kind.

Nearly an hour had passed, and the two young women lay curled up, fully clothed again, reclining on a grassy knoll in Golden Gate Park, the only evidence of impropriety remaining the stern blush in four cheeks and the sweet aroma of lust in the air. Brittany craned her arm around Patricia and nuzzled her cheek. "Are you happy, Cat?"

To lie or not to lie. She could look into Brittany's eyes, and see al the joy and would never think of hurting her new friend.Never want to do anything wrong, or mean.Still was the lie any nicer. She wanted to be happy. She needed to be happy. Catalyst did greatly enjoy being with Brit, but she wasn't really happy. she held the other girl in her arms, smiling.

"no, not really. But I am getting there, and you helped a lot."

She, had a smile on lips, and a lovely girl in her arms.

"I don't think i like other girls the way i like you. I think you are very special, and have a damn fine ass."

Archived