[Fiction] Texting of the Gods

Ptesan-Wi

[07:03] Wakinyan: How's the weather?

[07:03] PtesanWi: Lovely and white.

[07:03] PtesanWi: Feels like it should.

[07:04] Wakinyan: Hope you didnt have anywhere to go today.

[07:04] PtesanWi: Not planning to leave the cave, mihinga ki, except to scrape off the dishes.

[07:04] Wakinyan: Good.

[07:05] PtesanWi: That said, bring me back some yeast from Oglala; I'm low and want to bake up some bread for tonight.

[07:06] Wakinyan: So I guess that means I cant bring pizza too then?

[07:06] Wakinyan: Well at least I have my kool aid again..

[07:07] PtesanWi: *sigh* If you want to poison yourself with more wasicu food, I can't stop you. You'll just have to miss the buffalo roast I'm starting in a bit.

[07:08] Wakinyan: Well... Maybe I can pass on the pizza then.. Thats to good to pass up.

[07:08] PtesanWi: smile

[07:08] Wakinyan: But I ain't giving up kool aid! :P

[07:10] PtesanWi: *sigh* Fine. That said, I'm going to try my hand at making birch beer after the next moon; if I manage that, you might find yourself wanting to switch. wink

[07:12] Wakinyan: Hmm perhaps I shall.. Your creativity intrigues me.

[07:13] PtesanWi: What time will I expect you back today? And don't forget; we meet with that AIM representative tomorrow.

[07:14] Wakinyan: I promised Tina I would stop in and see her. Blackelk wanted to talk to me about something but I dunno what..

[07:14] Wakinyan: Otherwise lateafternoon I think.

[07:14] Wakinyan: And before you ask, no there is nothing for me to be in trouble with from the sheriff. :P

[07:15] PtesanWi: OK. And yes, that's good to hear. I'd wind up being the one to smooth that over; he prays to me more than you; probably because he knew you when you were still Daniel.

[07:16] PtesanWi: And don't forget the yeast, OK?

[07:17] Wakinyan: Well he has to be one to keep me under control.. So I guess you cannot worship a god that you have arrested before.

[07:18] PtesanWi: laugh

[07:19] PtesanWi: Wakhan Thánka níci un, mihinga ki.

Archived