[Fiction] Well deserved Shore Leave

Iron Rose

Rianna checked her appearance one last time. The black sleeveless eufiber dress fit her like a glove, accentuating all the right curves. The slits on either side of her legs rose up to mid-thigh, giving a glimpse of the long smoothe legs beneathe. Her shoes were black heels, though not so high as to be uncomfortable. Her vibrant red hair was woven into a braid that fell between her bare shoulder blades. A platinum necklace enrcrusted with several small emeralds and a single large one matched the earrings she wore. All of them served to accentuate the vibrant green of her eyes. The entire ensemble was quite striking, or at least that's what she hoped others would think. "Time to go and get the good Captain." With that she keyed in the coordinates of Typhoon's locator and entered the newly-formed warpgate to the Sub. She made her way to the Con and smiled as she laid a hand on Typhoon's shoulder.

"Come one Captain, it's time you took a litle shore leave, and I know just the place." She said in a husky voice that carried with it the promise of an interesting evening.

Typhoon was a bit surprised to see Rhinna onboard. It was protocol for any crew to request permission to board... but all that was lost to Typhoon as soon as he turned to look at the woman standing there.

"Rose, w-whats going on?" He stood up to get a better look at her. "You look... incredible." He was simply awestruck looking upon this gorgeous creature before him.

He finally collected his thoughts as she enjoyed the look on his face. "W-Where are we going?" He finally stammered.

Her eyes gleamied with mischief. "Well first you're going to go get cleaned up and change clothes and then we're going to a little club in Chicago. It's a huge gathering for novas and I think it will do some good to get out and mingle." She walks over to him and casually lays a hand on his shoulder.

"Besides, you've been locked away here in your sub too long. I've got a night off for once and I intend to enjoy it to the fullest." She walks away and then looks back over her shoulder, a playful smile firmly in place. "But if you're not interested, I understand, and I'll take my leave of you."

"No, no... " He betrayed his desperation for company and her inparticular despite himself. "... I-is this a black-tie affair?" Dear God, she was simply breath-taking, he knew she was a very attractive woman, but now... he honestly wondered how he'd ever kept his mind on business when she was in the room.

Rianna smiled and nodded. "Not quite a black Tie affair, but at least a good suit. Now hurry along Captain, we're late enough as it is." He smile widened a little bit. She could read Typhoon's features like a book and smiled inwardly. It seems beneath the Titanium a very human heart and mind rests, just needing a little encouragement.

He liked it when she called him 'Captain' for some reason. He stood up from his command chair, his composure returned to him. "I can be ready in five minutes, but what have I done to deserve such a lovely date?"

"You haven't left the Aumakua since Amsterdam. You've been kicking yourself over it ever since then. I want to go to this little party and since you aren't doing anything in particular, I figured you might like to join me. Now hurry up or we'll miss all the fun."

Archived