[OpNet] 2-18-2016 - PUB - Rigidity.

Sakurako Hino

Hello again, everyone.

I've been quiet just because of the sheer hive of activity I have been from the start of my little Endeavor at the start of the New Year. Everything has been going well. The Upgrades are nearing completion at the WCK headquarters ahead of schedule, and I've discovered the resiliency of some Domes I donated to Wakinyan's tribe over a year ago.

Needless to say, I feel like I'm heading to better things and I've only reached the tip of the iceberg regarding my potential and my skill. It is sort of when an artist finds their muse. When they see the first painting fit their paradigm of asthetics.

To be quite honest I have finally found some semblance of focus now. While this job gives me freedom of creativity, it also has focussed my fire to a concentraded point.

But it is my hope I do not become rigid.

I have to stay fluid to be sucessful in what I would consider a battlefield. Sometimes boardroom politics, corporate relations, and simple business transactions feels more like running a country and it's armed forces and managing their resources.

I am not out of my element, but more like a ship yet to take to the water, or a plane about to take off for the first time.

It is both amazing, and scary at the same time.

Oh, and just for the record, I did not have any "relations" with that man... those photos in the tabloids regarding myself and a higher-up with Kuro-Tech... They were falsified. How do I know? I had my lawyers get a digital original. Even in these days Adobe makes the money. And I will too.

Seriously, if you want to set me up for a scandal, do it right. USE ANALOG FILM!

Psh... Humans. Sly little bastards.

Archived