[OpNet] I keep trying.

Wakinyan

I have put some major thought into my project that Procyon had assigned me.

Becoming a woman was an interesting experience. I admit I was scared. I was afraid my masculinity would suffer for it. But once I was a woman I felt like one. I do not claim to have the whole idea down. On the contrary one week as a woman does not make you one. It gives you a glimpse at best.

Though I am a bit worried but not of any feminity I might have within me. (on the contrary I am sure more than a few think I could use more feminity in my male self) But I have realized that sometimes the whole shapeshift itself can overwhelm me. Not long ago I became an extinct creature and while I was that creature I believed that I was it. Disturbing but I did manage to pull away before someone got hurt.

I know I still have a long way to go. I wonder what I will see when I look at these journals I keep. 10, 20, 100 years from now. I guess I hope I reflect on these years with some happy amusement.

The ancient chinese had some interesting ideas about male and female aspects. Its all wrapped up in pseudo mystical packaging but the ideas underlying the mysticism are very interesting. You should look it over if you get the chance.

Archived