*grins* Whoa... This place rocks... (Not a peice of troll bait.)

Sakurako Hino

I've taken a character that was a joke, and with the heat I've brought into things, my character has more dimension than I could ever imagine.

I would like to thank all of you guys. I can play this former dud of a character with a little more meat to it. *wipes sweat* I know you gotta seperate yourself from your characters, but when your character gets confronted, and even you feel a slight bit angry. That's good roleplaying. Controlling youself and RPing a response true to your character, that's PRICELESS!

I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon!

By the way, I've been accused of being a troll on more than one occaision. Who here thinks I am? frown

[ 06-15-2002: Message edited by: Endeavor ]

• 3 weeks later...

Well now, if we did that, then a year or so down the track noone could point to the thread and say "This is what Endeavour used to be like. Now she's even better!"

Hell, that's my excuse for not deleting any of my old Forum messages that I'm ashamed of. I think of them as character building. smile

We all make little embarrassing flubs. I've done it plenty of times, in much bigger circles. Just learn, move on.

Or get Chosen to make you a moderator. Yeah, that's the ticket... laugh

Archived