Kawaii!!!!!

Ashnod

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for not replying much sooner, Ashnod. I've been out of touch and dealing with RL for a spell.

Cody has a shock of medium length (unruly) brown hair probably very much like you showed with Meridian. He's a white guy with brown eyes and the most distinguishing feature is a tribal scarring around his left eyes/cheek area courtesy of Stigmata. Kind of a Tron-meets-Braveheart effect that's probably nigh impossible to render for a chibi. If you want to take a shot it's probably best done as a simple circle/gear and swoosh thingie that moves when he's pumping juice.

And thanks for thinking of me... smile

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the taintfilled twinkie doesn't get a chibitar. How about we get a squid and a lizard real drunk, have 'em do hot, steamy squid/lizard love, wait a couple of months and take a picture of the horrendous monstrosity that results?

Quote:
Originally posted by James 'Prodigy' Meehan:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, the taintfilled twinkie doesn't get a chibitar.
Your jealousy is soooo transparent. :P

And it would be a lobster not a lizard. Lizards are pussies wishing they were lobsters. Granted the eye and claw bits at the end of the tentacles put off some of the faint hearted, but still there's been nary a complaint when the "love pythons" come out to play.

It's all about versatility. smile

• 1 month later...

Ashnod, might I say: Wow! You've been doing an impressive job with the icons. The one I did

<---

took quite a bit of work. I can only imagine how you're cranking out all these avatars.

smile Thanks. Makes the board a lot friendlier.

Archived