Heaven Sent, Hell Spawned Discussion

Velvet

There is no "romp"ing. That is all. laugh

Actually, we both decided before we did the whole "meeting" thing that it would be cool for Revenant to actually have a friend (bizarre as the friendship might be) who could help facilitate his integration into society. Side benefit for Velvet is that she has someone around to break kneecaps when needed, heh.

Velvet is quite relaxing to be around. She isn't uptight or judgemental so Reven has been finding it easy to relax around her.

Since Jager, Waki, and Noir helped me rewrite the Whipsers effect on him with a little mroe clarity he can, with effort ignore them as long he remains calm.

As far as his thoughts, thanks to her relative "coolness factor" his mind has been for the most part has been spoken. The deeper thoughts and the Whispers (they're still talking, he's just ignoring them) I haven't incuded those since she deactivated Telepathy. laugh

I have to admit, I'm a bit suprised and impressed. I didn't think it was possible around here have an M-Social Nova and not use a single enhancement for an entire scene. Scary when ya gotta rely on skill I guess. Some got it, some don't.

Kinda scary.

Well played Velvet, I thought you did a brilliant job.

Archived