I Am Suggesting An Idea

Warren Verona

I was reading and came across something Saku..Sako...er... Endeavor had posted about about an alternate in character chat, where we used the second chat room and played our characters with different personalities. Endeavor pulled the idea due to a lack of interest. However, as I read, the last two brain cells I possess were ricocheting around in my skull, collided and sparked what you all refer to on a daily basis as a "thought".

Everyone on N!Prime is a fantastic writer of fiction, and while I've written very few myself, I read almost everything you writers have dished out. Some leaves me in awe, and others leave me hanging waiting for the next installment in anticipation.

It's like the Super Friends meets Days of Our Lives around here. I mean that a good way.

Now that I have thouroughly kissed everyone's ass, allow me to get to my idea. I noticed several AU fictions are being written and Edeavors idea seems good for a fiction thing. Take a player on N!Prime, and write a fic about them, but not as you, they, or we know him/her. Make it anything from dark to fantastic, make it silly or serious, who cares, it's AU.

I came up a few examples so you can get an idea of what I mean done in the ole' "What if" context:

1. What if Jager was a Teragen spy?

2. What if Noir smiled?

3. What if Wakinian ran for president, and won?

4. What if Noir smiled?

5. What if Ashnod found Jesus? (Heh, he'd hide again!)

6. What if Noir smiled?

7. What if Mythic was hiding a secret obsession, for serial murder? (or cereal murderer, remeber we all need to laugh once in awhile)

8. What if Slattern had to last 30 days without nookie?

9. What if Alchemist and Lemmy had thier personalities switched on accident, and had to fake it until they could switch back?

10. What if Revenant and Carver actually had a polite conversation. (Heh, only in AU, right before the fabric of the universe collapsed)

Heh, so all joking aside, I think you see my point. It's an idea, no more no less. I really would like to see some ideas you guys come up with, and although I'm not sure wether or not I could write one myself (I'm really, really slow when it comes to writing fictions) I'd be willing to try.

Heck if you do like the idea post a few of your own here to give writers some ideas. I don't know most the players or the characters that well (like Ashnod and Timeslip for example) so I don't know what good AU material would be outside thier personality.

And since Timeslip borrowed Endeavors flame retardant suit and shield I stand before you with my trusty cooking pot helmet and trash-can lid shield, so if this ideas totally blows, just tell me where to go.

<mumbles something about it not being fair that Timeslip gets to borrow all the cool inventions>

Quote:
Originally posted by Revenant:
I was reading and came across something Saku..Sako...er... Endeavor had posted about about an alternate in character chat, where we used the second chat room and played our characters with different personalities. Endeavor pulled the idea due to a lack of interest. However, as I read, the last two brain cells I possess were ricocheting around in my skull, collided and sparked what you all refer to on a daily basis as a "thought".

Everyone on N!Prime is a fantastic writer of fiction, and while I've written very few myself, I read almost everything you writers have dished out. Some leaves me in awe, and others leave me hanging waiting for the next installment in anticipation.

It's like the Super Friends meets Days of Our Lives around here. I mean that a good way.

Now that I have thouroughly kissed everyone's ass, allow me to get to my idea. I noticed several AU fictions are being written and Edeavors idea seems good for a fiction thing. Take a player on N!Prime, and write a fic about them, but not as you, they, or we know him/her. Make it anything from dark to fantastic, make it silly or serious, who cares, it's AU.

I came up a few examples so you can get an idea of what I mean done in the ole' "What if" context:

1. What if Jager was a Teragen spy?
2. What if Noir smiled?
3. What if Wakinian ran for president, and won?
4. What if Noir smiled?
5. What if Ashnod found Jesus? (Heh, he'd hide again!)
6. What if Noir smiled?
7. What if Mythic was hiding a secret obsession, for serial murder? (or cereal murderer, remeber we all need to laugh once in awhile)
8. What if Slattern had to last 30 days without nookie?
9. What if Alchemist and Lemmy had thier personalities switched on accident, and had to fake it until they could switch back?
10. What if Revenant and Carver actually had a polite conversation. (Heh, only in AU, right before the fabric of the universe collapsed)

Heh, so all joking aside, I think you see my point. It's an idea, no more no less. I really would like to see some ideas you guys come up with, and although I'm not sure wether or not I could write one myself (I'm really, really slow when it comes to writing fictions) I'd be willing to try.

Heck if you do like the idea post a few of your own here to give writers some ideas. I don't know most the players or the characters that well (like Ashnod, Timeslip, Singularity or Samhra for example) so I don't know what good AU material would be outside thier personality.

And since Timeslip borrowed Endeavors flame retardant suit and shield I stand before you with my trusty cooking pot helmet and trash-can lid shield, so if this ideas totally blows, just tell me where to go.

<mumbles something about it not being fair that Timeslip gets to borrow all the cool inventions>

Archived