HEY! RONIN!

Sakurako Hino

I know things have been rough and all, but I'm sure every once in a while you skim past. I sent you a PM. I'd like to post on where you left off in your fic. I just want permission and a chance to show you what I came up with.

Plus I'd like to hear from ya. Haven't seen ya round in a few weeks now.

Funny you should post this today, and that I should check in like this just now.

Truth is, I haven't posted at all since the last post I made; the fic.

The roommate with the computer has officially moved out. While this is good (I now have a bedroom instead of space on a couch), we're also computer-less until I can get my family to ship my rig out here, which might be another couple of weeks. So until then, I'm going to lack a great deal of consistency. Sorry to all. I have the worst luck with this shit.

You have my leave to post on that thread, by the way. Sorry I didn't say so sooner.

Be back in action soon!

.ronin

Still haven't fixed the problem just yet. At this rate, it's looking like things might not stablize until after Origins...

But rest assured, I will still make these sporatic updates as I can up until that point. I'm sorry this is all taking so long.

Forgive me!

.ronin

Ronin, got the message, I'll be coming up with a few short paragraphs. Thank god we're on a slow pace. I got a Silver Age Sentinels campaign I'm juggling, as well as a couple less important things. A Job Search looms above all others, but I'm not stressing about that. Or anything else. But I'm going to pace myself a bit.

Archived