[OpNet] Works of art.

Good Alice

Foster, pink marble will work for some of the works. I think it will work for all of main figue.It will have a few other things in it as well. Now, would ten meters be too tall for a marble statue?Not in terms of costs but in terms of structure

Cosmic Comet, I would be thankful for anything interesting you could bring from space,i do not have any idea what the cost should be.

Bronze and enamel.

And be careful what you ask for. When I asked that fruitloop Willy to get me some raw ferrous rock from space I figured he'd bring me a couple of chunks. You know, several pieces the size of a fist and maybe even a bigger chunk or two if he managed to not be distracted by the sun or something like that. One thirty tons of meteor later (only estimated since we were all lucky Willy is a lousy shot and missed the patio by a good thirty meteres to overshoot the cliff behind my old house and hit the ocean), along with the light show and sonic boom at low altitude, I learned an important lesson. Actually two lessons if you count learning the value of being very specific with chemically retarded novas.

Be careful of what you ask for, Queen Midas. wink

Tarot_shadow.jpg

Archived