[OpNet] What do you all think?

Gypsy

Tarot I don't really care what the topic of your two rants were. I only care where they were posted. Now I am done with this part of the thread.

I have been told, that Utopia will not bother me if I do not bother them. I think they do many good things and I think they do some bad things. They are good people as whole but I will not let them run my life. I do have a few friends in Utopia, and a few of my friends work with Utopia. It is the way I want to live.

Yeah?

Well guess what GeeGee? I'm an artist. A guy that uses color and texture to reach the soul. Sounds pretty safe, huh? And it usually is since the art isn't going to put me in the hospital even if the clients might. But I still got an all expenses free ride to Bahrain with two Team Tomorrowites trying to look serious. Sure its all good and everybody is going to be singing "Let it be, yeah, let it be..."

The chocolate covered macademia nuts shaped like Pax's noggin were okay but I'm just saying. The Big U doesn't have a live and let live policy last I heard. They sure as hell didn't when they snatched my ass out of bed and almost themselves got sliced open by the young lady I was... resting... with.

Tarot_shadow.jpg

I love seeing the b.s. you write here man. You forget someone who lives down the hall from you reads this too? Nice to see you not mentioning you freaking out like chocolate-bunny on Eastern Morn.

Forget all of Tarot's yipping folks. When the feces hits the occilator he has a hissy fit like anyone.

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerald Haney:
I love seeing the b.s. you write here man.
You're just annoyed about the twins so don't try and get all info-ambivalent on me. wink

But hey, you have a militant russian lesbian in blue and gold roust you out of a deep after glow slumber to play twenty questions while your gear is hanging out then you can take pot shots at my social skills. There was a split second when Tanya asked if she should take care of it that I almost said "sure" just to see how it went. Okay I remembered what Tanya does for a living and that it probably wouldn't be the best karmic action I could take in the long run so I say it was all cool but its nice to know she would have done it for me.

And yes I did answer all their questions in the "information management session" (read that as bad cop and worse cop consistently alluding to shoving large objects deep into subject's anus both before and after brain fluid was made to leak out of subject's skull) in unrhymed lambic pentameter verse. Its actually pretty easy to do and takes your mind off the creepy shit people are saying around you.

I have tried to teach you how to do it.
T_pencil.jpg

And I still think whoever put a gift shop in the Bahrain Rash Fac was a really sick bastard. I liked the candy but seriously who thinks up twisted crap like that?

Quote:
Originally posted by Gerald Haney:
I love seeing the b.s. you write here man. You forget someone who lives down the hall from you reads this too? Nice to see you not mentioning you freaking out like chocolate-bunny on Eastern Morn.

Forget all of Tarot's yipping folks. When the feces hits the occilator he has a hissy fit like anyone.
Oh I don't think you have much to worry about me trusting him. I know what to trust and what not to trust. It is good to have friends like the friends I have.

Oh it's not trust Gerry is talking about. What he's saying is that I'm only half the total chill I seem like and twice what you'd expect.

Yeah its good to have friends. Gerry is one of the best. When he's not snaking me. wink

Tarot_oil.jpg

Archived