[OpNet] Seeking Interviews

Lou Anne Burgess

Thirteen years ago, Project Utopia began the terraforming of Ethiopia. That project still continues if in a somewhat diminished capacity today. For good or ill, this project has brought considerable change to the entire world.

I am seeking to interview people that have some sort of connection to the project. I've already spoken with Project Utopia members that are doing the work today. What I'm more interested in are those that have retired from the project, those that have seen the benefits (or problems) first hand or those that personally know someone involved in the terraforming project.

These are requested to add additional insight to my last planned Doctoral Thesis. Please respond by Friday May 20, 2016 so that I have time to make changes to my document.

Please respond by Private mail or on this thread. I apologize, but due to the nature of my work, I must request that any Novas visiting my office arrive and remain Dormant for the entirety of their visit. As such, I am willing to travel to meet with anyone that wishes to speak on this topic [schedules permitting] or conduct the Interview over the OpNet.

Thank you,

Dr. Lou Anne Burgess

I have done a lot of work in that area after the changes. I still work in the project but due to the nature of my work and nature of my relations with Utopia I am free to talk almost anything to do with said topic.

If you wish to talk with me, I am going to be around the DC area for the next few weeks.

Congratulations on your personal committment to the continuing education process, ma'am. Please be aware active service personnel often use the Public Relations Department to coordinate requests for interviews and personal appearances. Such requests can be made using the Project Utopia opsite as a point of first contact. Your stipulation of achieving a Q-Zero state may present a hindrance as some personnel do not possess the ability to reliably down-state their node, while others may feel reluctant to do so for many reasons. Personnel not currently on active service sometimes use the PR Department to assist in matters related to Project Utopia but not always. Unfortunately the first terraforming project was before my time so I would be of little use to you as an information source. Best wishes on your doctoral.

Archived