[OpNet] So, this is England

Mithril

So, I'm in England, Penzance to be specific. It was the first real city I could see when I came across the shoreline. Anyway, I gather from the maps that I'm way the hell out here in the pointy west end of the country.

I'm not impressed.

Did Project Utopia skip over England on the way to the mainland? It's like being in the 20th Century. The locals are giving me dirty looks and if I actually gave a shit, I'd suspect violence could occur at any time. Dubya Tee Eff, people?

Anyway, Regina, drop me a PM soonish, please. I look forward to meeting you.

P.S.: Nova or not, flying across the Atlantic Ocean at the speed of a falcon is goddamned stupid. Learn from my example.

Awesome! I'm glad you made it across the ocean okay, and I still wish you would have let me teleport you there. I can't even begin to imagine how bored you must have been. You were in the air for what, almost two weeks?

When you're done in England, consider coming home for a weekend before resuming your walkabout. Neil and I have something we want to show you. (Hint: It's not on Earth.)

Miss you,

--Flicker

Quote:
Originally posted by Girl Made of Titanium:
Nova or not, flying across the Atlantic Ocean at the speed of a falcon is goddamned stupid. Learn from my example.
Learned. Remember to travel in rocket mode or don't bother.

Sheesh. You could have walked it and had more interesting things to see.

Archived