[OpNet] Thing I have been thinking about...

Alice Good

If you were told this was the last day you were to live...What would you regreat not doing?

MI would have to say not talking across the Euro-Asia land mass. I have always wanted to do that, but life never seems to slow down enough for me to take the time it would take for that.

If you could talk to anyone in the world who would it be and why?

I honestly can't answer this one, as I don't know myself but I think I would like to talk to the leader of China and ask them what they are doing to their novas.

If you weren't a nova, what would you be doing now?

I would be doing just about the same thing I do now, just a smaller scale. Laying bring,making and fixing roads.

I know they are rather corny but I felt the need to get these things off my chest. If you want to answer what I have asked, go for it, it you want to ask anything about my answers go for it as well.

Quote:
If you were told this was the last day you were to live...What would you regreat not doing?
Living longer, obviously. Seriously, i can't think of any "regrets". Projects I haven't completed yet, maybe.

Quote:
I can talk to anyone in the world, it's called the OpNet! (well, not everyone, at least not the people that don't want to talk, but I wouldn't want to talk to them either.)

Quote:
Well, the same thing I do now except on a smaller scale, just like you. Our dreams just kinda scale up when we become novas. So I'd be playing videogames and making mods for the latest hits instead of being the one that makes the latest hits.

Those were actually interesting questions. Something worth thinking about.

More free therapy for the cheap bastards. Aw what the hell.

Quote:
Not a goddamn thing.,,
Quote:
Jimmy fucking Hoffa. Just so I could laugh at the most magnificently stupid bastard that ever lived. ,,
Quote:
Time.

Regrets?

Sorry, but I intend not to die with any. But if tomorrow my chips were cashed in, there would be quite a pallette to choose from.

That one great book to write.

That one paper sculpture that would be remembered forever.

That one piece of insight and crativity you shall never have.

Does that stir anything up?

As for who I would wish to speak to, I'm not sure. Although I'd personally talk to the guy that would save my life. Then again, I fantasize of the dark, mysterious hero that swoops in when all hope is lost.

If I wasn't a Nova I would be doing the same thing I am doing now, just not as good. I would still be a teacher though. That I do miss indeed.

Riding the information conduits to Europe's Huygen probe still broadcasting on Titan. Not being able to see a world where everyone has an opportunity to live up to their full potential. Still living in a world where people think escalating applications of violence are a solution to anything but their own fears.

My grandfather. He passed away before I could get to know him.

Attending university and probably majoring in political sciences. After that; I might be working for the State Department in the U.S. but more likely I'd have gone to work for Project Utopia in a similar capacity. Having a node isn't a requirement for life or a career.

Archived