Adventure! RPG - Adventure Supplements?

Indigo Smith

Adventure was only planned as a one shot, so no official supplements were ever started for it. The only reason that Brainwaves & Asia Ascendant were released online as they were was because when the hammer came down by White Wolf not to do any more books for the line, the writing on those books were already complete. The only possibility for supplements to Adventure would be fan created.

Well... There's the thing - Adventure really doesn't need supplements - everything you need to run an Adventure! campaign is located right in the main book. The World of Wonder has plenty of plot hooks for people to sink their teeth into, Agents of Change is a pretty good writeup of some very interesting Good guys and Bad Guys (with even more plot hooks to boot!)... What needs to be expanded? The only thing I can really think of is more Knacks and Background Enhancements. Sure, some of the Agents of Change can be given more depth, but then, I only use them for background anyway (much more fun to come up with your own!).

Remind me to post up info on the Knights of Avalon sometime...

I have to disagree with Kirby a little bit, if only because I never have enough time to get ready for an adventure and the more stuff I have at my disposal the easier it is for me to make something happen with no preparation. I agree that there can always be more Knacks & Background Enhancements.

I think people can always add new locations to the World of Wonder, or for something small, I think just having written plot hooks could be helpful. Of course having a full adventure, or information on running a specific campaign would interest me.

Indigo, I will contact you via PM shortly.

Archived