Aberrant RPG - Home is Where the Heart Is

Boy Scout

Now I'm not sure if it's appropriate to post this here, but I didn't think it'd be fair if I didn't try to reach as much of the Aberrant community as possible. I've begun work on a new e-book and I'm sending out a call to any of those writers, developers, editors, artists, and other interested parties who would like to contribute. EON is officially sponsoring the project on my behalf but I don't think that prevents me from advertising for staffers here.

As my post at EON describes (I'd link it but I don't really know how this forum stuff works), the working title of the project is "Home is Where the Heart Is." It's basically a more in-depth look at the organization known as the Teragen. Each chapter takes a base (and by association, a faction) and describes the makeup of the base, its inhabitants, environment, flora & fauna, local baseline activities, etc. Sort of a Teragen travel guide.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, post your specialty here or send me something at vanti1lm@cmich.edu

Thanks!

- VanTine

Archived