Aberrant RPG - Help with Character Generator!!!!??

FLAGG

Most people here know I have really been working on the character generator. I have ran into a problem. I know that on character creation that you "technically" can not buy levels 4,5 and 6 powers. But if you could, using Nova Points, what would the cost be. How many Nova points per dot.

I am having all powers able to be gotten because of the data reference sheet has them all listed. So when you hit the "Pull Down" window it will list them all. If someone(GM) OKed them to buy it, I want a Nova Point cost for them when they but it. Any help would be greatful.

Thanks

Nothing has ever been said on it, and you could come up with possibilities in a myriad of ways. Here are 2 options:

Option 1 - Simply adding 2 for each level, or current level + last level total (which is the option I think most people would approve of)

L4 7

L5 9

L6 11

Option 2 - Based on the XP required to increase the previous level.

L4 7

L5 9

L6 12

Thanks again Chosen. I went with Option 1. The 7,9,11 respectfully. Just a little more to do ... You know some tweaking here, some tweaking there, then get a few people to do a Beta test for me then I will be finished. I am guessing 2 more weeks at most.

I have went with the 7,9,11 settings. But I am also working (changing) some minor things to make it so it will have varible cost per level if DM's wish to use it. I am making the default for levels 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 cost 1,3,5,7,9 and 11 respectfully.

It will only take about 1 day to embed that into the generator. So I am still looking at about the same time frame for the release. So everyone just be patiant. Generator soon to come.

JAY

Archived