Aberrant RPG - Aberrant: Equatorial War 2

NFVD

Hi guys,

I've been working like a mule for the past few days trying to make a good Aberrant adventure for the upcoming Edinburgh Student Nationals convention.

I thought I'd share some of the files I've made so far with everyone. You're welcome to voice your opinion...if you think it's shit please say so ::biggrin

The basic premisse is that the players are running a group of T2M: Backup novas that are sent to babysit a UN base in Nigeria.

These files are for the players, they contain information about their background, personality and what they think of each other. I might have taken some liberties with the setting/timeline since its a one-shot so don't fidget about it. Also some powers/enhancements are of my own creation and a few will work as plot devices.

What I'd realy like is your opinion on how good these personal files are in getting players psyched up to play the game. Btw there quite some swearing in some of them and the characterss where not built to be P.C.

Some specifications:

Brainwave has Mega-Int (medical prodigy), Mega-Wits (Natural Empath), Force Field: Wall, Stun Attack, Telekinesis and Telepathy

El Macho as lots of Mega-Str (crush), Mega-Dex (Accuracy) and Mega-Sta (regeneration, resiliency). Also Mega-Per (ultraperipheral vision), Mega-Wits (quickness) and Mega-Cha (dreadful mien)

King Killer has Mega-Int (learning prodigy), Mega-Per (electromagnetic vision, Bloodhound), Mega-Wits (enhanced initiative, firearms prodigy), Mega-Dex (Catfooted), Invisibility and Boost: Str. Aberrations: bald

and Flaw: post combat stress syndrome

Paragon has Mega-Str (lifter), Mega-Dex (physical prodigy), Mega-Sta (adaptability), Mega-per (visible light attuner only), Mega-App (awe-inspiring), Armour, Flight, Hypermovement and Q-bolt. Dormancy 5 means his nova form is totaly different from his "norma" self

Hawk has maxed Mega-Sta (durability), Magnetic Mastery, Body Modification: Syrinx, Energy Anima: radio waves and enough Body mod: Extra health to get 14 health levels in total. He has Dormancy for the sole purpouse of being able to get drunk with spending lots of cash on deciliters of booze.

Saviour is not ready yet...

Oh, the pics are are stolen from Aberrant art, so sue me. ::happy

Let the flaming begin ::tongue

BRAINWAVE.doc

EL_MACHO.doc

HAWK.doc

KING_KILLER.doc

PARAGON.doc

Archived