Aberrant: 2011 - The sun is shining down on you(mature?)

Catalyst

She had told her lawyer she needed a day of. Her lawyer understood and went a step further. Her lawyer told the judge that at this point in the case Perry need not be here for thelegality issues. She would be unlikely to be able to follow the legal issues at hand. Not because her age because they could baffle lawyers. It was not that the legal battle was all that important in the long run. In the end she knew even if she won it would be a hollow victory because the time it would take to make judgement would mean nothing. She would be an "adult" soon. The point of this court battle was that she wanted to take everything she could get, and not take these sorts of things laying down. She would fight for everything she needed. Everything she wanted. Right now she just wanted to be with someone who she could look into the eyes o and forget the stupid little bickering she was forced to do.The people she could break in her hands as if they were twig.No she was a violent person. She didn't want to hurt anyone.

The day was sunny.It was not hot, but warm. Not warm enough for her, but she loved hot weather.She grew up in the Central valley of California and the sun was always there. It had shown her the glories of heat.She used to spend hours on end laying in the sun, wearing as little as she could tastefully do. Her father disliked this, but her mother made him understand that Perry was only being herself and she was but a child. She was not doing anything worse than they did when they were young. Her father gave into it. He let her her mother tend to the children more than he thought was wise, but her mother was gifted with more wit than should be given to one person. She missed her mother's love. Still she put her past out of her mind.It was a day for joy not pain.

She put the past behind her and held on to her small bag. She was on the golden gate.She hoped the other nova would be here soon.She hoped that fierce and funny girl would come to her.She had give her a message or two. She had not heard a reply.She had told her were to be. Perry look down.She ignored the looks she got.She did nothing but waiting. A young woman in a suite of white eufiber under a red skirt and a pink shirt with "Can't sleep, the clones will eat me out" written across her bust. Such a lovely site..She would have looked alot better with a real smile on her lips.

• 2 weeks later...

Waiting sucked. She was sick of waiting. Not that she should mind waiting a wile for a friend or even someone who could be a friend. She was just sick of always waiting for things that didn't seem to come. Her family who left her after that horrid day. The people who said they knew exactly where the beast who did it to her was, yet still had not found him. The legal battle fought over her by people who wanted to hold her back to protect her or to hold their own spot in the world.

Oh Utopia.She hated Utopia, the oh so tempting offers they made to her. She could be training right now and not waiting. She could be saving lives all around the world in month as to in one area of the world in years. They would train her in a country that did not have children labor laws, and by the time her training was done she would go off saving the world..She would be an adult then, and who would care how she had gotten around small legal issues of age for her training.People would only care that they saved her life. Yet, they were large part of her legal foes. They would send money to fund the assholes who tied her down in court because she would not work for them. Like they cared about her before she was nova. like they would have cared what happened to her if she did not erupt. Carlos saved her before he knew she was a nova, and offered her help because she needed it. He held her tightly and healed her no mater what she would do after he let go. Oh Carlos was her hero. Utopia did not see the fact that she wasn't worried about money. She wasn't worried about a struggle. She wasn't out there for PR. She was just trying to help people. Well, she loved her country too. I mean really what other place could she live, and not be thought of as a threat?

She looked over the edge and a smile crossed her lips. She was going to jump over this bridge and she was going to like it. She stretching her hands over the railing,feeling the dampness of watter on it's cold metal core.She though of how much fun it would be to dive off the edge.The rush and high from not really knowing if she would land unharmed.The thought of all those faces looking at her and not knowing what to say. It did not cross her mind that she could go to jail or fined.After all she was not going to harm herself o others. She was not going to harm the bridge either.

She was about to jump when the thought crossed her mind, despite being made of metal.Having each cell in her body transformed in iron, carbine and many other complex chemicals, she was still her.She was not a different person because she was a different body. She was not her body.She just was. She waited a bit more, ignoreing the gawks and awes as people looked at her metalic form. She was going to wait a bit longer.

Brittany missed northern California a lot. It'd been months since she'd been, in fact, and the last time she was there, she was still a baseline girl, visiting with her family on their way to Monterey. She would be back here in just a week or two for a party that would consume Golden Gate Park. While happy couples all over the world celebrated their love, she'd be here, she observed as she flew over, celebrating her love for all humankind, baseline and nova alike. The thought brought a smile to her face.

Two bridges loomed in the distance. The first, the Bay Bridge, was ominous and dark and grey and reminded Brittany of Emperor Norton, who also made her happy, being one of her favorite historical figures. It was the other, the fabled Golden Gate, that was her aim today, though. Ooh, maybe she could see both! She was awfully excited to be back in California, awfully excited to be seeing Cat, and awfully excited about the day ahead. Her entire body felt electrified up in the cool California air. With a jump and a dart and a weave, she plummeted facefirst to the bridge below, where a crowd of tourists greeted her with a barrage of candid snapshots. She smiled genuinely, waving and yelling "Hello, people! Glad to see you all today!" before darting under the bridge and sneaking up the other side, gently landing one white-booted toe and then the other next to the girl who matched up with the pictures she'd seen online. Brittany surpressed a giggle; Cat was far cuter and had a much nicer body than those crude photo manipulations on the Op had shown. "Hi there!", she cheerily called out. "I'm sorry for being a little late. At my flight speed, one good headwind and I'm off course for hours!" She chuckled sheepishly, making a slow, jarring motion with her gloved hand. Brittany looked her companion over. "Nice shirt, by the way", she grinned, arching her brows to betray her just slightly.

If metal could blush, well it would look a lot like what Catalyst would look now. She felt some what ashamed that she did not put enough faith in her new friend.Liberteen never lied her now, but Catalyst we just too jaded. She just was just happy her friend was here.

So wile she was blushing she was smiling as well.Her hair was long, and blowing in the wind.It was after all most always wind on this bridge.Her had went down past her shoulders. Normally this was not problem, but wires made of steel as fine as her hair well, were sharp.Her hair was causing tears to form in her shirt around her shoulders.

"I knew you would like it.."

Well, thinking of the best way to not look foolish, she ran to the other teen aged girl and gave her a nice tight hug.It seemed like a good idea, but well, she was still getting used to taking on propties of what she became, and gave the other girl a rather uncomfortably tight hug even.

Cat leaned forward and gave Brittany a hug that would have been uncomfortably tight, if not for two things: for one, nova stamina helped a lot. For two, it was pretty difficult for a display of affection to become uncomfortably strong for the young nova. She hugged back, giggling slightly, doing her best to reciprocate the strength and eagerness of the gesture and in no way shy about letting one of her hands rest unmistakably lower than Cat's hips. She was tempted to give her new friend a gentle, good-natured (and, considering her current material makeup, physically rather pointless) squeeze, but reminded herself that Cat had rather bashfully insisted she wasn't interested in girls. Still, as adorably uncertain as Cat seemed, Britt couldn't help but hope that maybe she was just being coy. Or maybe, Brittany wickedly appended, her mind was open to being changed. As they parted their embrace, Brittany placed a gentle, friendly kiss on Cat's cheek, an otherwise asexual gesture that Brittany deceptively told herself wasn't meant to plant any seeds for the future.

Brittany's smile and energy were magnetic. "That's so cool! I meant to tell you. That thing you're doing is really neat!" She laughed music into the air, with a hint of unmerited self-shame. "All I can do is fly, it seems. Not that I'm complaining." With a contented sigh, and introductions out of the way, Brittany asked "So, where do you want to head from here? Should we get lunch, or do you have something else in mind?" With a slight chuckle, she gestured towards the gawkers on the opposite side of the bridge with a thumb outstretched over her shoulder. "If nothing else, I think I'd like to spend a little time alone with you, away from prying eyes." The last thing she said was as double-edged as Cat's razored hair, and punctuated with a flash of wide, blue, doe eyes.

She was not the fastest mind in the world. She was far from slow, but mainly she just didn't think the way that Brittany thought, and was taken back a bit when the meaning of what the other girl said came into being.Oh metal blushed, that was for she. The cold blue tint of her skin was no where near her cheeks. They were a deep red.

"Um, I can fly. I think I can.I have done it as air, and flame. Oh I love being fire. I just feel so free. I can be fire that is cold enough to not burn. But I think you would like to see me hot"

She was teasing right now, but what was life for if you couldn't joke.She relaxed, letting her body return to normal. her grip weekend, but it was still far firmer than what her body size should have been. She had a deep, and rich skin color, one that would let her pass herself off as many ethnic backgrounds. It was a very light mocha almost.

"So, you want to go some place private? Well, I could say we could go to my house. I am sure Carlos will not mind if you were there. Or we could go to any place you think would be nice. The woods around here are lovely.Just lighten up a bit on the hug.I am free for the whole day at least"

"Inviting me to her house already? See her 'hot'? Maybe she really was just being coy!" Brittany's lips spread into a slow, deliberate smile. Between the blush in Cat's cheeks and the innuendo she was throwing right back at her, today promised to be an even happier day than she'd bartered on.

"Well, Cat", she looked over her now soft and human form, in all its stark and warm beauty, and took one of Cat's hands in both of hers, addressing her comfortably and affectionately. "I'd love to go back to your place for a while, Cat." She squeezed her hand noticeably and winked, as if they were in on the same joke, and added "But let's spend some time just hanging out first, huh? How about lunch, my treat? We can pick something up and then take it to a quiet spot up on Mission Hill. What do you say?"

"Oh", she added, as if suddenly remembered some detail she hadn't passed on. "And by the way, I think I'd really like to try out this 'cold fire' thing you were talking about."

"Oh I am a butterfly in your hand then. Don't be rough.I am as my doctors have said, tough, strong but well within human limits when not well made of something stronger"

Her eyes were deep, and well. She wasn't normally interested in girls. Normally did not take into account nova.Looking into Brittany's eye. Was she. Oh what was she too do. She saw someone that made her look rather plain.Someone who made all her new developments in her body seem pointlessly hallow. She was looking at someone who drew her away from what she really was.Or was she just pulling strings that were already there.

"Well, the thing about the flame trick is that well, turning into flame, like gases makes me less here kind of. So I can't really um bring stuff or old things.Wile I would not be nude, my eufiber well, tends to not cover much. It coverers less when I turn into things"

She held onto that other nova. She taped her right foot on the ground.Oh she wished she could see past how good looking Liberteen was.She wished she could just find another female nova her own age who was fun to hang out with.She did not want a Girl Friend. She wanted a girls friend.Oh why was it so hard to look at Brittany and not see sex.

"Just take me where you to take me"

Brittany giggled, but she sensed something uncomfortable about Cat's bearing that she couldn't place a finger on. She looked at her with awe, but not like baselines do. There was something beyond the awe, a sense of loss or unease or pain that she was masking with reverence without even trying. Maybe, Britt mused to herself, maybe this was Cat being somehow jealous or envious of her freedom. She makes such a point on the Op of talking about how constrained and trapped her work life makes her feel... If that was the case, she told herself, she'd have to make today extremely fun. Today was going to be a vacation from responsibilities and all the obligations other people hung on them. To be certain, Brittany was partially correct, but she couldn't see that her own magnetism was affecting Cat in ways Cat hadn't forseen and perhaps wasn't welcoming to. Brittany wasn't arrogant or selfish, but not being desired was something she wasn't terribly understanding of. She would never take advantage of somebody if she knew enough that she was, but even before her eruption, affection and platitudes of lust had been offered to her so naturally that the idea that Cat might be succumbing to her quantum-induced charms and not actual affection for her never crossed her mind. To her, Cat was dropping hints - big ones - and if the day progressed naturally, she had every intention of "taking" her "wherever she wanted." And looking Cat over, with her coy, uncertain girlishness and adorable mannerisms, Brittany told herself that she'd every intention of taking her up on the offer.

"Take you where I want to take you?", she smiled back, as if it were a genuinely unintended double entendre. "Tell you what; turn into whatever form you find most comforting that I could take you along with me, and we'll fly to a little place I know off Castro for sandwiches. After that, we'll go to a nice spot I know to eat. And from there..." She grinned, mischief glinting in her eye like chaotic jewels. "Well, there's lot of things we could do."

The young pair were a site to beheld. Each were truly a beauty in their own rights, but still Catalyst just felt like she was being far outshine.She tried not to deal on that, but it was always in the back of her thoughts. Looking to Liberteen.

"I honestly would like to be myself right now. I hope you don't mind. Changing my forms tends to take a lot out of me. I do it more than I should as it is."

She held onto the other girl, slightly leaning into her. Her eyes looking into the other girls eyes.A smile on her lips.

"Well, I don't know about Castro. Way to many of Carlos' friends are around there, and the gossip will be bad enough as it is.Not saying I wouldn't do it."

Pausing to think a bit she looked over her shoulder.This was akward for her. She knew Carlos would understand.He would be upset for not coming forward but was this really how she felt. Think about other things.

"Just so you know I was gonna jump off this bridge before you got here. Oh I would have lived.Made a great big splash but I would have lived."

Brittany flushed for a moment, then giggled, stifling it with her delicate hand. "You're so bad, Cat!" She gave a glance over the railing to the bay below, the choppy, deep blue waters rolling around in place like a cauldron, with Alcatraz sitting off in the distance like a floating toy. "I have to say, though", she smiled, "if I could get away with it, I probably would, too. Just to give 'em a little bit of a scare, huh?" Her eyes gestured across the bridge, where a gaggle of tourists stood taking photos and shouting over the din of speeding cars. Both young women became aware of the flocks of people slowly making their way up from the ends of the bridge along their side, autograph hounds, amateur paparazzi, and voyeurs in one fashion or another. Brittay thought about giving them a show, but decided she didn't want to make Cat uncomfortable, and as it was, she seemed to be maintaining her composure tenuously at best. Besides, with Cat leaning on her like this, holding onto her, they'd fulfilled more than enough vicarious fantasies for the day. "I think we're being watched", she whispered to Cat out of the corner of her mouth, feigning conspiracy. "Maybe it's time to head off. I don't think I'm strong enough to carry you, I'm afraid, but if you want to go somewhere closer, we can muddle through the crowd and just walk. Do you want to fly out, or just walk?" She paused, adding "As for Castro, if it would make you uncomfortable or cause you trouble, we can skip it." She seemed genuinely pleasant about it, like it really was no inconvenience. "But sweetheart, they're going to gossip, anyway." She smirked and gestured all around with a move of her head. She told herself she probably shouldn't say what she was about to say, but being the frequent initiator of physical intimacy didn't make her immune to lust-induced missteps, more than anybody else, and she said it, anyway. "And if I was acting like I felt right now, believe me, they'd have an awful lot to gossip about." She winked, punctuating her statement with an odd laughter, as if to excuse herself, having mildly regretting speaking the truth as soon as it was out.

"Well, if we aren't flying I have a taxi on wait. I paid ahead of the time. I am a nova after all."

With that she slid carefree out of Brittany's arm. She was not trying to be a tease.Well maybe she was. She wasn't trying to be mean. She walked in such away that is was clear that she knew where she was going.She did look back, and people parted in front of her.She just well had a force of will in her actions. She let her eufiber sink into her deeper and she changed it's color.It was now clear that she was wearing a full colony. It was a deep red and yet clearly had strange symbols on it. Her arms were covered in lines, set up in shapes with primary numbers of sides. Her legs were covered in a strange sort of pattern that at the same time looked like words, and gibberish at the same time.

"Oh if you like my shirt you can have it."

With a quick set of motions, that removed her top.It did not normally cover much and the fine cuts her hair had caused it look as it would have fallen off anyways.It is odd how removing that shirt made her look more dressed.With it gone, the other girl could see the handy work of her scars not that she would likely know right off the back what she was looking it, considering Catalyst's arms and legs. Her back was covered in a Fibonacci spirel. It started in the center of her back, with a an odd looking shaped. It had other shapes around it as well. They stared in the midle with 55 sides , and working it's way out 10 rings, too dots. If Brit got what she wanted she may see that, some of the lines on Perry's arms were indeed skin deep, and the Fibonacci sign was more than just interesting marks on her suit.

She waited by the taxi door, opening up for her friend. The driver was clearly woken by the opening of the door.

"You know... I have never seen anyone like you. I have never well felt this way about a girl."

Cat gestured and pulled away, heading towards a taxi that was parked nearby. Britt smiled impishly as she pulled away, and she was glad to see that Cat seemed to be warming up to her. Initial protests from Cat aside, this was starting to feel an awful lot like a date.

As Cat drifted away, beckoning her companion to follow, the colony she was wearing shifted around her body, giving Brittany an enticing view of what Cat looked like under her second skin. The look she chose was exotic, perhaps even a little ostentatious, but then, who was Britt to judge? She wore knee- and elbow-length white boots and gloves, a miniskirt and bustier and goggles. And a cape, for crying out loud. Whatever Cat was doing with herself, she was doing it right, though; her look was definitely unconventional, and definitely alluring.

Cat reached the cab, tossing her tee in Brittany's direction. "If you like my shirt, you can have it", she smiled.

"I think I would have preferred physically acquiring it personally", she muttered softly to herself, catching the garment and thanking Cat. With the countours of her body now exposed, Brittany began looking at Cat even more intently.

Holding the door for her, Cat gestured for Brittany to climb inside. Brittany hopped to the curb and crawled into the back seat, making an overt and unnecessary display as she stretched across the bench of the taxi on all fours before sitting down, with Catalyst climbing in shortly after. Cat gave the driver the name of a destination that Brittany didn't recognize off the top of her head, and the cab driver, a younger-looking Lebanese with one of those hats you'd see a Soviet soldier wearing in winter, took off, the San Francisco bay stretching out like a curtain of blue on one side and the hilly terraces fretted with vegetation like green jewels along the other as the road led them into the city.

Cat turned to Britt, who was smiling and looking around at the beauty of the city, and occasionally the beauty of the girl next to her. "You know...", Cat spoke softly, averting her eyes, and quite possibly quiet so as not to let the driver hear her, "I have never seen anyone like you. I have never well felt this way about a girl."

Brittany smiled warmly in response, blushing slightly, her legs shifting uncomfortably beneath her, and looked at her own feet fumbling over themselves for a moment before turning back to Cat. "I like you a lot, Cat, and I'm glad I came. I'm glad you like me, too." And with a movement as gentle and light as a leaf in the wind, she leaned in, placing one hand softly on top of one of Cat's, and pressed her lips on the other girl's.

Catalyst was taken back by the kiss at first and simply let the other take control. It felt right. Sure she would lead.She was that way. but she did not want to take that last step.She would move close to Brittany, but she let Brittany come the last part. She knew this was like the last time. She knew it wasn't. She didn't ask last time, and he didn't care what she felt.

She lightly kissed back, and looked into Brittany's eyes. So was she really into girls.Or was in both girls and boys.Was she a slut. Did these thing really matter. She couldn't think past today. Now was the only thing that felt real now.

"I wasn't laying..I never felt anything like this for a girl. I have only really kissed two boys. It felt right..Oh I am babbling.Let's get something to eat. I am starving."

She looked to driver who was an old pro, and at least did not seem to care.

"Take us to Mel's."

Looking back to her what girl friend.Did Brittany go for that sort of relationships? Should Catalyst think of this blonde as girl friend. Hell did she want to go further.She did not know.

"Mel's is the bestest. I love their shakes. There is also a total hottie who waits there.Oh I have had a crush on him forever!"

Brittany smiled back as their lips parted, and Cat excused herself somewhat, unsure about herself and what she'd just done. A moment of awkward passed quickly, and Cat told the taxi driver "Take us to Mel's." The driver grunted his approval and the cab lurched on down the road to the spot. Mel's must be a pretty popular spot, Brittany thought, for him to know it so easily.

"Mel's is the bestest. I love their shakes. There is also a total hottie who waits there. Oh I have had a crush on him forever!" Cat seemed exuberant now, and some of the tension was beginning to melt away. Either she was trying to gloss over her discomfort by talking about boys (which Brittany had no problem with, really) or she had become suddenly very comfortable.

Brittany wasn't sure which it was, so she responded to both scenarios. "Awesome", she smiled back, the taste of Cat's lips still on her own. A sly smile curled her lips, "Have you asked him out? Maybe I could help set you two up, huh? What do you say?" She scooted closer to Cat, so much so that any closer and one would have been on the other's lap, but did so carefully, not making it obvious. Covering the motion up with fumbling for comfort, Brittany slid an arm behind Cat's back and rested her palm on Cat's hip. She was looking only at her, now, smiling radiantly and sweetly. "Maybe he's even got a cute friend, for me", she giggled, her face getting what would have been uncomfortably close to Cat's if they hadn't just shared a kiss. "That'd be..." Her tone lowered to just a pip above a whisper, as she leaned in further, finishing her thought "...really...nice." She pressed her lips to Cat's again, this time with strength and purpose, like she knew Cat wanted to kiss her back, which she suspected she did. She sent her tongue in to look for Cat's, and when she found it, she played with it a moment, mewling softly before parting to kiss her neck. As she trailed small kisses up the side of her neck to her ear, she whispered almost inaudibly, "I can stop anytime you want. Just tell me to stop and I will."

Britteny did not seem to notice that Catalyst had a low sence of her own beauty.

"Have you asked him out? Maybe I could help set you two up, huh? What do you say?"

Catalyst gulped. She honestly did not even think about that before.It was clear by the look on her face." I know he has a girlfriend.ANd well. I think he really likes her..Still he is cute.Besides. I got you right?"

She let Britteny kiss her and she lightly kissed back. Her lips let the other girl's tongue in. Cat's tongue was so much like her. It was soft and gentle when it came to this.It played but it was no where near forceful, and mainly let's Britteny take charge.

"You know..I was well.When the bad man oh. Well he said I wars the prefect toy..Said I was a born sub. The scary part is that I think he was right. Oh, you got promise not talk about this stuff. I am seeing a shrink..And well. I think that Nash was right."

Her hands went around the other girl's back and she held her.Catalyst held on lightly.

"You are nothing like him...You just let me be.Oh Britteny. I want you to stop, but I want you more. I'm sorry if this scares you...It scares me too."

Ice shot down Brittany's spine when she heard Cat speak. Mental coitus interruptus hit her like a freight train. Did Cat just say she'd been raped? Britt supressed a sigh of wretched unhappiness. It wouldn't do for Cat to see her all broken up about it. Part of her desperately wanted to take Cat, right there in the cab, but the other part was flooded with a sudden sense of deep concern and sympathy for her new friend, and the latter feeling was quickly overtaking.

A look of agonized dread came over Brittany's face, and she reared her head back, still holding on to Cat, looking directly at her. The barest hint of tears welled up in the corners of her eyes. "Oh, Cat... I'm so sorry...did someone...hurt you? I..." She sighed helplessly. Brittany had never had sex with anybody she didn't want to, but she could imagine the miserable, soul-splitting feeling of utter despair and helplessness and violation that an experience like that would cause. She felt suddenly very selfish and unkind, as if she'd exploited this girl who she really just wanted to make happy. "I'm so sorry..." She gulped, turning her eyes away. She couldn't look Cat in the face now, she didn't feel as though she had the right. She let go of Cat's body, mentally relenting her sexual interest, and tried very hard to not look as miserable as she suddenly was. "I'm sorry... I...I didn't mean to...do anything. Make you feel uncomfortable. Hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"Oh, it was not you fault.You didn't know? I was sure you knew... I knew it was in the papers..Any ways. I was raped, and erupted after it. It left me with scares that will not heal. Oh don't worry..It is okay..I am dealing with it."

Her words were said, but they were not firm. It was a show, not the real the thing. Still, sometimes the only way to make it real was to put the enough of the show on. This was the case. She was not okay but she was going to get better, and that is all she had to do.

"Brittany, You make me feel beautiful. You make me feel wanted...You make me feel happy.Don't you dare cry"

Her wanted Liberteen not to cry was hard, because she wanted to cry herself.She held them back, and slid herself into the other woman's arms.

"Never, ever think you are like him in anyway that matters...I love the way you make me feel. The way it feel.It is so good. I feel love."

Her arms pulled Liberteen closer.She wanted to move away from this topic. She wanted to have never said what she said.She wanted Liberteen to know the truth..She wanted Brittany to have known and this to not have been news.

"You have done nothing wrong.Nothing."

Brittany sighed pathetically and hugged Cat back. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." She shook her head, cursing her ignorance of the matter.

The cab lurched to a halt in front of a neat, city-style diner decked out in mock 50's decor. To his credit, the cabbie didn't seem to be paying any mind to what was going on in the back seat of his cab. You drive taxi in the city long enough, you see weirder things than two teenaged girls fluctuate between mood extremes of horny and sad in the space of five minutes. He turned around in his seat and plainly told them "Twenty-five twenty."

Before Cat could dig out any cash, Brittany handed the driver a twenty and a ten and opened the door, getting out. She gave Cat a hand out and a hug. As the cab puttered off, Brittany smiled sadly at Cat and told her "Well, this is the place, huh? It's nice." She squeezed her hand again. "Hey. Happier thoughts, right? Let's go in and see if can't pique your boy's interest." She pecked Cat on the cheek. "And maybe later on, we'll pick up where we left off."

"Oh thank you very much. I have a happy thought for you. I have the video of my little help of your holiday. I know it is tame comared to what others have given you..But I bet you never seen flame do what it does in it."

She smiled, and pulled out a small package.She handed to Britteny. It was in a metal case, in case she did something risky. She was prone do things that would be life threatening to others, without a care in the world. She knew this, and took care to make sure things she did care about would not be damaged.

"This is for you. I do not want to see it on opnet,and I do not want to hear about it from one of your flings."

She was tempted to see what Brit would think of the words flames of lust after seeing her act as a naughty flame vixen.Oh She would watch it with her friend.Maybe.

"I am not thinking of boys..I am thinking of a shake, fries, and a big juicy burger to sink my teeth in..."

Walking into the Dinner, she paid little mind to the look they were getting. It was not that she was bothered by them. IT was that she did not seem to notice them. She noticed somethings and ignored others. She did notice the bounce in her friend's body.

"I know why, boys think girls are sexy."

The case was a petite thing, almost like a lunchbox, or the kind girls tended to carry back around the turn of the millenium that would serve as purses for the indie set. Brittany opened it a hair, and saw inside was a little vid chip sitting nestled in a bed of sour candies and bubblegum. Did Cat just give me a video of her masturbating?, she asked herself. She gulped with anticipation, her body aching just a little bit at the thought. Cat told her she didn't want to see the tape end up online; it wasn't necessary. She'd never betray somebody's trust like that, much less someone she liked, and was liking more with each passing moment.

Still outside the diner, Brittany stuffed the little metal gift box into her bag, leaned in to Cat and gave her another kiss, this one all kinds of unsure and coy. She wondered if Cat had watched her that day. She hoped she had. "Thank you", she told her quietly. "I'll watch it alone later on."

Brittany slid her arm around the crook of Cat's elbow and escorted her into the diner, beaming a smile bright enough to light a cave. She missed Cat's eyes wandering over her body, or perhaps she didn't, and paid it no mind. It's not every day a beautiful young nova treats you like this, and she was loving the ride, no matter where it ended up (though she had a pretty firm suspicion, at this point).

The pair took a booth with a window looking out to the city street, where they were greeted by a sharp, handsome young man in a carhop outfit. Brittany wondered if this was the one Cat was talking about, and eyed him with a cool, discriminating air as he offered them menus and took their drink orders. Brittany ordered a strawberry shake for herself, "with lots of whipped cream", and with a sly little twinge of her eyebrow, forced the eufiber-constructed toe of her white boot, the one closest to the wall, to recede, leaving her foot naked from the hell forward. As Cat began to thank the attentive young waiter and order her drink, Brit smiled a knowing, wicked little smile and crawled her bare toes unnoticed up the inside of Cat's thigh. Her eyes looked straight forward at her, a smile dancing on her lips. If this was the boy, maybe it'd help Cat to show her affection a little...

Catalyst did just give Brit a video of her masturbating, as a living flame. Catalyst thought it would have been something Brittany would like, and besides..She made it, what else would she do with it?Sell it? Not going to happen. Get rid of it?Oh why make it if she wasn't going to show it off.

Right now Catalyst wasn't showing any interest any anyone but Brit. Her eyes were focused on the blond. She did smile at the waiter, but it was not a lingering one. Her eyes went back to Brit, and she let the blond play her little game. She though of telling Brit the simple truth, that under her skirt was nothing but eufiber and she could make the weaves move out the way.Maybe. Then again, if Brit couldn't figure out she was going "commando" then, it would be enough for her to this. Catalyst wile willing to go along with Brit's games. She parted her legs.

"Oh so tell me. What do you think of Mel's?"

her voice was lower than normal. She was not hiding her body's reactions very well.It wasn't written all over her face, but it was there. Her legs were very toned. They were harder than should have been.They were smooth, just like a polished steel is smooth. They did not have much of a give. The did lead insides deeper. She loved being a girl.

"I want to go to Ibiza soon...Do you think I could get into the Amp Room?"

Brit was somewhere between disappointed and elated to see how Cat reacted. She'd hoped she could provoke her into flirting with the cute waiter, but she'd hamstrung her own attempts by making her pay too much attention to her own efforts. What Cat really seemed to want was a boyfriend, and Brittany sure wasn't that. She wouldn't even make a good girlfriend; she had romantic feelings towards Cat, thought she was beautiful, fun to be around, but Brittany didn't "date", per se. Why tie yourself down to just one person? She knew Cat didn't see the world the same way she did, but she allayed her worry slightly by reminding herself that Cat knew plenty exactly how Brittany saw the world. And hey, so what if she wasn't emboldened to get the boy she wanted today? Maybe tomorrow. Maybe all she needs to get that bold is a little boost of self-esteem. Brittany smiled, sinking slightly in her seat as her bare toes danced up the inside of Cat's thigh and began their gentle ascent up her skirt. She smiled and stared at Cat with a bit lower lip, cursing in her mind the fact that the bench seats weren't close enough for her to do what she wanted to without alerting everyone in the restaurant. Not that she had a problem with letting everyone in the restaurant know, but it did defeat the purpose of the wonderful game they were now playing.

Cat's cheeks were flushed as the waiter trotted away with an order of two milkshakes, and she seemed to anybody who paid attention that her breathing was just the tiniest bit labored. "Oh, so tell me. What do you think of Mel's?", she bubbled out.

"I think I like it an awful lot", Brittany smiled back, giving a passing, sly glance to the environs before returning her gaze to Cat. "I especially like the scenery." With a smile that was becoming increasingly mischevious and wicked by the moment, she added, "I can't say, I haven't eaten yet, but it looks delicious."

Cat's blush went from rouge to bordering on crimson, and her body, marvelously responsive, Brittany noted, was doing a good job of letting the people around them know their was something definitely too much for family television going on in the booth in the corner. Nobody said a word, of course, for a handful of reasons. The majority were anxious to watch, the majority that remained were transfixed by inhuman beauty, and anybody remaining who succumbed to neither lust nor adoration were simply too embarrassed to speak up. Cat moaned softly, but it was drowned out by the bopping 50's rock music.

Trying desperately to conceal a small bulge in the front of his polyester black uniform pants, the waiter returned with a pair of monolithic strawberry milkshakes piled with a truly staggering amount of whipped cream and a cherry to top them. He squeaked out a forced pleasantry and asked to take their order. Brittany ordered a cheeseburger and fries, and forced Cat to order without removing her foot. The boy hurried off, tacking the order up on the wheel with a pant.

Cat was trying to maintain the illusion, but it wasn't working. Half the restaurant knew what they were doing, and the other half had a decent idea. "I want to go to Ibiza soon...do you think I could get into the Amp Room?"

Brittany allowed herself a sly chuckle. "Well, you're a nova, beautiful, and the age of consent in Spain is thirteen", she said very matter-of-factly. "I don't think it'd be a problem at all." With a delicate motion of her gloved hand, she plucked the decorative maraschino from the top of her shake and placed it gently to her lips as if kissing it, the brilliant reds of the one on the other providing little contrast. "I love maraschino cherries", she giggled. "Do you, Cat? Or...can I have your cherry?"

Well, you can't blame someone for looking at beauty before them. There is a part of Catalyst that knows liberteen is no go for her. That part of her is not the part of her that is in charge. Rational thought was not high on this young girl's mind. She order her food, but it was an after thought..A simple,I'll have what she is having. Nothing even close to distracting her from that skilled foot.Oh she was feeling naughty. She looked to the other girl, ondering how far that foot would go.Wondering how far that girl would go.

"Really, you can go to night clubs, at 13? I mean I know I a nova..I have heard about amp wells, they say you can die form drinking one!"

looking at the drinks she hears "I love maraschino cherries", she giggled. "Do you, Cat? Or...can I have your cherry?" And well, her checks went red again.Catalyst could very well be a professional blusher.

"Brit,I would gladly give you my cherry but someone already to..."

She looked down at her drink,and saw the cherry, and she nearly fell out of her seat laughing. Oh, she wasn't feeling herself today.

"Oh you could have my milk shack to if you want it..I have been told i have a good milkshake..."

"Really, you can go to night clubs, at thirteen? I mean, I know I'm a nova...I have heard about Amp Wells, they say you die from drinking one!" Cat's language was getting muddled, her words tumbling out at odd tempos, thanks to Brittany, who only smiled back, somewhat pensive.

"To be honest, I don't know about getting into clubs. I don't drink, personally, much less have much interest in trying out the famous Amp Well, but I get the impression that most European countries have far more liberal attitudes about that sort of thing than we do here in America. Besides," she added with a smirk, "you're a nova. I really don't think it'd be a problem."

Brittany plucked the cherry from atop Cat's shake with a delicate gesture and placed it in her mouth, savoring it for a moment with her lips before swallowing it. She really wished she could get close enough to Cat to really drive her crazy, but instead she reluctantly accepted that all she could do for the moment was gently rub the inside her thigh with toes while a crowd looked on in nervous, gaped awe.

"Oh you could have my milk shake, too, if you want it..I have been told I have a good milkshake..."

Brit giggled slightly at the nod to a pop culture joke she'd nearly forgotten, her eyes drifting down to Cat's chest. "I bet you make a great one", she laughed.

The waiter returned with two identical platters of diner fare burgers and fries, and Brit relaxed her leg, sitting bolt upright on her side of the booth again. I've teased her enough for now, she told herself. The flush that still sat in Cat's cheeks like a sunburn told her that she'd been teased enough. Besides, she commented, it seemed silly to not actually eat, and it'd be difficult to do both at once.

Cat gulped, her muscles relaxing with a somewhat disappointed heave as she sat back up, herself, the young waiter nervously asking the pair if there was anything else he could get them.

"We're fine, thank you", Brittany replied happily, without regarding him with her eyes. The young man excused himself and scurried away.

Digging in, Brittany still smiled wickedly at Cat, not taking her eyes off her, mischief hanging around her like a solid thing. "C'mon, Cat, aren't you hungry?", she giggled. As much as she was enjoying their game, she pleaded internally for Cat to eat quickly so they could get moving. Wherever it was they were off to next, Brittany resolved she'd be making her move.

She was feeling rather foolish and stupid.It didn't matter. She was loving being the center of Brit's attention. It was a drug, and not just the skilled teasing of the toes. She looked down at the burger and fries, feeling the foot leave..Oh it was big. She did not want to eat that much food in front of LiberTeen, Cat did not want to be thought of as a pig. Sure she could have eaten two of those if she was alone..Or more likely a home. She hated her how much food her new body liked eating. Yes she wasn't putting on a pound. Still looking like a pig.

"Oh yes I am."

She picked up the burger and took, a few small bites.Looking at the other girl, watching her eat. This was one of Cat's fears. She did not want to seem a slob. She used to even do crash diets. She was some what sure, that Liberteen thought she was good looking, No point in ruining a good thing by devouring her food like some animal.

"I want to go to the Amp. I have heard so many things about it. I heard that you can go in and see like hundreds of novas there... I also heard that the have orgies there. In the open. Think of that! See all those sexy men."

She ate carefully. Her legs moved back to her mid-line and her feet darted to Lib.Sure she was way less daring that the blond. It was only today that she even thought of doing anything like this with a girl.

She looking into lib's eyes, and the thought crossed her mind. She did something wrong.Didn't she? Oh well.She could have this fear or ask. If she didn't ask, she wouldn't know.If she did ask Liberteen would know what she was thinking. Oh a perplexed look crossed her face.

"Did I do anything wrong?"

Her voice was soft, and gentle. It was more of a whisper than anything else.

Brittany coolly noted Cat's hesitance, but she wasn't sure if it was reflective of her distraction or for some other reason. Either way, it was a little funny, since she herself felt no reservations about wolfing right into her food with a nova's voraciousness, only mildly mitigated by a ladylike tact. She was hungry, and it seemed absurd not to eat. After all, what had she to worry for her figure?

"I want to go to the Amp", Cat broke in. "I have heard so many things about it. I heard that you can go in and see like hundreds of novas there... I also heard that the have orgies there. In the open. Think of that! See all those sexy men."

Brit smiled back, a little mischief as she gulped down a mouthful of shake and stuffed another few ketchup-soaked fried into her lips. "And the girls, too", she replied. "Not something I think I'd like to take part in myself, at least not yet", she added, "but I imagine it'd be very fun to watch."

Cat smiled with a self-conscious air in return, and seemed to withdraw suddenly, picking at her food with unvoiced concern. "Did I do anything wrong?", she suddenly broke out.

"Hm?", Brittany looked back, swallowing a mouthful of food. "Wrong?" She chuckled a little bit, trying to ease the mood. "Not at all, Cat. I just thought...um...you know..." She looked around evasively for a moment, a blush relighting her cheeks. "I didn't want to seem disingenuous, like I'd just come along with you to...well, do something other than just spend a pleasant day with you. And besides," she remarked with a small wink, "there's only so much we can do here. I was kind of hoping to finish eating and head somewhere a little more...private...shortly. I mean, if that's...okay."

That was good news to her. She ate her burger abit faster after hearing those words little more...private...shortly. I mean, if that's...okay. She smiled, bring up her liking old moves.Old being moveis from the 80ies and 90ies. the new nova age movies just focused on novas only.Like one day this kid becomes a nova, and so on. boring!

Finishing her burger, she looked at her plate, having a few fries left.

"Brit, how long have you known you like girls this way?"

Carefully she drank from the shake in the metal cup, that the extra shake was in. She did not want to spill. Her eyes were looking to her newest friend.

"You use myspaze? I do, but I get way to much spam. I don't give out my name much cause well i get hounded by creeps..."

Her eyes were deep,dark and inviting.She looked so navie. Her eyes were those of a child, so full of wonder. How did she keep eyes so inocent in a world such this.Well it didn't mater. She had eyes that lied.

Cat swerved the subject to something else, which was actually a relief to her date. Brittany liked sex: she liked talking about it, she liked thinking about it, she liked having it, but it was far from the only thing she liked, and as much as other people might perceive her as such, she wasn't a bimbo who would jump into bed with just anybody. So the topic switch was a welcome one, and Brittany was happy to find that she had a lot of the same tastes in music and film as Cat did. They finished their meals over a lengthy discussion detailing the finer points of John Hughes movies and promised to exchange chips at the earliest possible oportunity.

A pause broke the convesation as the young waiter came to the table to pick up the glasses and plates and leave behind the bill, a funny moment of relaxation and digestion before Cat suddenly spoke up, not to figure out how they were going to split the bill, but rather surprisingly, to ask Brittany "Brit, how long have you known you like girls this way?"

The question kind of took Brittany aback. How long? It was a valid enough question, but she didn't really know the answer. Her eyes floated up and to the left, pensively, scrunching in her lower lip slightly, before answering, "Well, I was always kind of a tomboy growing up, you know? But always really girly, too. I guess I fluctuated back and forth between them a lot. My daddy taught me to shoot by the time I was eight and bought me a pony when I was fourteen. I was an Army brat, but there weren't a lot of kids around where I lived. We didn't have teevee, either, so mostly I just read a lot of books, and I guess it never really occurred to me that boys are only supposed ot like girls or girls are only supposed to like boys and that there might be something strange about liking both. So, I guess, really, I've always liked girls. But I guess I was pretty rare in that nobody ever told me it wasn't an option, you know?" Brittany smiled at Cat, who seemed to be raptly absorbing her answer, and if Brittany was right, probably considering what it was about her own childhood that got her thinking it wasn't right to like girls in the first place.

Cat took a last gulp from the metal cask that they rest of her shake was in and laid it back on the table, eyeing Brittany thoughtfully. "You use myspaze? I do, but I get way to much spam. I don't give out my name much cause well i get hounded by creeps..."

Brittany shook her head a little bit. "Nah. I've got my own opspace, and a webmaster friend of mine from high school takes care of all the creeps, the hounds, and..." She grimaced, visibly, and sighed through her nose a little bit. "You know, letters from various groups. He's excellent." Shaking her head and taking the secretly unpleasant thought with it, she smiled again, eyeing the bill like it was the first piece of clothing she had to get through to get happier things underway. "You ready to go, Cat? I've got the bill, if that's okay."

"So, what or where do you have in mind?"

Catalyst looked out the window to the sun. She was enjoying this date.She was going to have to do a lot of explaining to a lot of people, but it was worth it so far. She knew that. Looking back to Lib, she smiled.

"Do you really think I care one way or the other if you pay?I mean I am thankful that you care enough to care about paying. Oh..Never mind. Thank you. I think just about anything you would do is alright."

She leaned over and kissed lib on the cheek.Or at least tried for the cheeck. Liberteen turned intot eh kiss, and Cat, kissed her lightly.It was a peak.

"What will you go by when you are no longer a teenager?"

"You ready to go, Cat? I've got the bill, if that's okay."

"So, what or where do you have in mind?", she came back.

Brittany only smiled impishly in reply. It said enough.

Cat's eyes drifted outside for a moment, lost in thought, before she turned back to her date and smiled. "Do you really think I care one way or the other if you pay?I mean I am thankful that you care enough to care about paying. Oh..Never mind. Thank you. I think just about anything you would do is alright."

She leaned in to kiss Brittany, who seemed more interested in giving her every little nudge she could towards what she'd intended for their next activity. Turning a peck on the cheek into a peck on the lips, she smiled broadly, got up to pay, and returned a moment later, humming a little tune to herself and nearly skipping. It was easy to see why, even when she was a baseline, Brittany was the kind of girl most men would be fighting each other to risk going to prison over. With a gentle smile, Brittany sat back down to collect her things. "Settled up", she said simply, snatching up her small backpack and giving Cat a hand out of the booth.

They were heading towards the door to a chorus of longing sighs and animal squealing as they left the other diners behind to wallow in frustrated loss. Brittany got the door for her date, who smiled at her shyly as she walked through.

"What will you go by when you are no longer a teenager?"

Brittany chuckled back. "You know, nobody's asked me that. I guess most people figure I probably haven't given it much thought. You know, teenagers have a well-earned reputation of not being very forward-thinking and lacking perspective. Most of us probably never think about a life in their twenties or thirties." She paused, waving down the taxi, her body stretching like a cat as she waved her hand in the air. "Realistically" she said very matter of fact "I could probably get away with it for a long time. They told me at the clinic in Seattle that my aging would be retarded, and I could probably pull off the 'teenager' thing for another ten or twenty years. But really, it seems a little silly to be clinging to such an idea. Part of what people seem to like about me is that I try so hard to be genuine, and that would lose a little something if I wasn't even being honest with myself." The cab screeched up to meet them, and Brittany again opened the door for Cat, climbing in after her. "Anyway, I've decided that on my twentieth birthday, I'm going to rename myself L-I-B-E-R-T-Y-N-E. I don't want to lose the name, after all, and I'll still stand for the same things; I just won't be a teenager, anymore. What do you think?" She smiled a bit nervously over at Cat, realizing that perhaps she was boring the girl. She tended to go on, sometimes.

Before Cat could get a word in, the cabbie cut in, wanting to know where they were headed.

"Golden Gate Park", Brittany replied, taking momentary control of the date. She set her hand suggestively on Cat's upper thigh and smiled at her. "If that's okay with you."

She listened to Brit,smiling. She looked as if she understood, and cared. No bit of judgement was shown in her face. She was still thinking ,did enjoy that kiss? Sure it was good,nice and light. Why shouldn't she have enjoyed it.

"I have to think about the future too.I am in a bad place now, but I know this will pass, sometimes it just pisses me off.Undertsand? As for you, I think you could do that. I think you could do a lot of good things. I don't know what they would be but I know you will do them or at least some of them."

She listened and nodded, letting Brit take the lead again. She knew when following would be better than leading for her. Brit seemed to like taking charge of this date.So why try to fix what was not broken.

"Lead the way, and I will follow."

Brittany nodded in reply to Cat, understanding perfectly in her face. "I really hope you manage to get free shortly, Cat. You sound so constrained when you speak on the forums, and it's painful to me to know that you feel so bound. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you do with yourself when the reins are off." She smiled warmly, her hand brushing the top of Cat's thigh suggestively.

"Lead the way, and I will follow", she smiled back, the cab darting off into traffic.

Brittany knew that Golden Gate Park wasn't too far off, and she wanted to make her intentions plain before they got there. There was a lot of teasing going on, a lot of flirting, and a lot of vague promises, enough that she was being driven a little crazy by forcing herself to hold out. She gave the idea one last good, long, hard thinking over, and finally relaxed on a decision, letting it crystalize in her mind a moment as her nostrils flared expectantly, her eyes locked into Cats. "Lead the way, and I will follow", she told me. I think it's time I finally see to what extent she meant that.

She leaned into Cat and kissed her again, but differently, this time. She wasn't flirting anymore. She'd arrived. The kiss was explosive, deep, and promised to be only a sneak preview of what was starting. With a twinge of her node, her gloves receded back to cuff her wrists in a delicate flourish of lace, leaving her creamy, white hands naked to the open air. Her lips were tasting deeply of Cats when her fingers slid underneath the other girl's skirt, gently probing the warmth underneath. Cat shuddered, tensing up for only a second, then relaxed, melting, moaning softly as their tongues entwined. Brittany took one of Cat's hands from its place clutching the cheap fabric of the cab's bench seat and, without resistance, slid it up the inside of her own thigh, driving deep into Cat with her tongue and her finger to encourage her on.

"I wish I could but I can't be more open. I have a job on the line. True it is just a job but it is one I want to keep."

She followed the girl out to the cab, and felt the kiss. Letting the pleasure build.Letting the longing go. she returned the kiss with a hunger.She wanted more. Catalyst pulled Britteny into her.SHe did not notice the hand until it was between her legs,and she gave it no mind.She was think only of the kiss. Her eufiber parted before Britteny fingers. She closed her eyes

"Yes, you can."

Brittany smiled through the kiss, opening her mouth wider to accept Cat's whispered words, and let things take their natural course. Her fingers began to rub at Cat between her thighs, tracing gentle lines over the soft petals of her lips. Oh, she's wet she blissfully observed, but in no way surprised. She continued drink from Cat's lips as she worked, moving her lips gradually to her cheek, ear, neck, and collar even as her fingers began to gently probe, twiddle, and caress her most secret of areas. She bit her own lip with a audible sucking of air as Cat's fingers responded to her. Cat was reticent at first, unaccustomed to the situation her fingers had found themselves in, but after a moment of stilted fumbling mitigated by Brit's ministrations, Cat eased up, her fingers working Brittany like she would do to herself, which set the young heroine cooing, gasping out a gale of encouraging noises.

"It's okay, Cat...oh, please, keep going...I like that...oh, just like that..." Her own eagerness was fueling her on, and she started to take her probing further, inserting one delicate digit, then two, still nibbling Cat's ear and throatily whispering to her, begging her to continue, to escalate, to give her more, telling her how beautiful she was, how sweet she was, how very wanted she was. "Oh, Cat..." she squealed out and continued, hoping above all that traffic on the way to Golden Gate Park would be utterly innavigable.

Catalyst smiled, and like a cat she closed her eyes. A wide smile crossed her lips, and she let go, relaxing. Her hand moved along Brittany's body tender and soft. She was holding onto Brittany as if she was some sort of treasure. She did not press hard, and she feared she would break her. She also was still not at ease without she was doing. She did not mind letting the other girl please her. It just felt odd returning the favor.

Catalyst was torn by this. Was it right to get but not to give. What giving any worse than getting. She hoped that Liberteen would understand that she was timid and why.

"Oh You make me feel so good...I love it...Please don't stop."

Her voice was timid, as her actions. She at least partly wanted to stop.She Also wanted to go on. She wanted this go on more than for it to stop.

"Please?"

She opened herself to Brittany in every way she could. Those fingers feeling so much like her own, but different. The biggest difference being that they were not her won. She only felt the motion in folds, and not her own fingers. She would not know how they would move and when.

Brittany was aware that they were giving a decent show to anyone who cared to look, but at this point, it hardly mattered. In a world where gods walk the Earth fighting wars, killing people, changing the entire world, two teenage girls going at it in the back of a taxi seemed pretty small in comparison. Still, people might talk. On reflection, Brittany was glad that traffic was going at a brisk pace; it gave any lookie-loos less chance to get a good look. The cabbie would have a story to tell his friends, no doubt about that, but somehow that only made the whole affair more engaging to Brittany, who generally didn't mind giving a bit of a show. It wasn't as if anyone who wanted to hadn't seen her naked already, anyway. Her concern for Cat's public image was mitigated only by the way she was responding, and she certainly didn't seem to want her to stop. She had no intentions of doing so.

The pair were so enthralled that they hardly noticed when the cab pulled up to one of the more secluded parking lots in the vastness of the park, a cozy spot near the Japanese Tea Garden. The sky had become mildly dark and overcast, as it was frequently wont to do in San Francisco, and Brittany was a little glad to see it; bad weather meant fewer crowds, and it was a Tuesday, already.

The cab driver kept his eyes ahead and flatly stated the fare as it dawned on Brittany that they'd come to a halt, and to her surprise found that she was practically sitting in Cat's lap as she gently pulled her lips away from the girl's neck. She turned to him with a radiant smile and a deliberate flip of her ponytail and peeled off two tenties and thanked him before opening the door on Cat's side and crawling out, dragging Cat by the hand behind her, who still looked flushed, and more than a little weak-kneed. Brittany took her by the same hand she'd been touching her with moment before and dragged her down the stone walkway towards a duo of overgrown trees that formed a natural alcove of shade. Her entire body seemed to be charged with electricity, her every movement full of energy and verve. She smiled at Cat, still hand in her own, and gently kissed her fingers clean, not taking her eyes of her companion for a moment. With a giggle, she wrapped her arms around the shyer girl and kisses her again, long and wet, pulling her body against her own. She pulled her lips away, trailing kisses to Cat's earlobe, and with a honeyed whisper finally told her "I want you, Cat. I want to take you here."

• 2 weeks later...

\Well, the world was not so crazy to not take note in two breathtaking beauties such this pair. That note may well be small but there would be a note. That was the safe or reassuring thing to Catalyst. The would was not so crazy to ignore blatant sexual acts.

Catalyst had decided that Liberteen knew what best form the start, and was enjoying that dession. It left her free of the need to judge it, at least right now. That was all Catalyst could hope for out of this time with Brit.

"So you think want to take me?Well here I am..I am yours for the taking...just don't waste me?"

She was telling Brit the truth. That was just it. She wanted to be used. She needed it on level. Sse would never have gone all the way. No matter what singles she gave..She would have stopped if she was not lead the last part of the way

Cat kissed her back, moaning her own assent in return. "So you think you want to take me? Well, here I am...I am yours for the taking...just don't waste me?"

"Never" she assured her, trailing kisses along the side of her neck. "And I'm not wasting another second with you."

Rain began to fall from the sky in needling drops as the clouds cast their dark blanket over the heavens, even as the sunlight could still be seen glittering on the distance, a promise that this was a passing burst, a temporary washing clean before the dazzling light of the sun returned. Brittany took Catalyst by the hand and lead her deeper into the dense, wooded landscape of the park, away from the trails and the joggers and tourists who used them, away from the picnic groves and well-manicured gardens and the locals and travelers who sat in them. Briskly, feverishly, Brittany searched for a clean, quiet, private place, a place where they wouldn't be disturbed, and as the branches whipped and licked at the two girls as the lead struggled through the brush while tagging her tail behind her, they at least came to a small, desolate patch of grass nestled between a thick outcropping of unmanicured hedges and dwarf eucalyptus trees, so far from anywhere that the sounds of the city could no longer be heard.

As they finally reached the oasis, Brittany turned back to Cat, who she was still leading by the hand, still looking at her with large, wet, doe eyes, silently willing to follow Brittany wherever she lead. Brittany smiled back at her radiantly, excited, passion and enthusiasm in every motion of her delicate body, every word from her rose-red lips. She looked into Cat's eyes, and this time, she didn't ask. She already knew the answer.

Giving her one last, long, comforting smile, Brittany gently laid her forefinger under Cat's chin and lifted it sofly, causing their eyes to meet. Brittany leaned in and kissed her, no more affectionately before and no less amazing, and cradled the other girl in her arms, moving her kisses to her neck, ear, shoulders, collar, and finally, watching for resistance and finding none, pulled down her shirt to gently kiss and caress her breasts. She was beautiful, and Brittany told her so. She smelled wonderful, and Brittany told her so. Her entire body was responsive and soft and sweet, and Brittany told her so. Cat let Brittany do as she wanted, her nervousness stifling enjoyment less and less as she went. She still wasn't yet brave enough to reciprocate, but as Brittany continued to lavish her body with physical and emotional love, she melted, accepting, adoring.

Brittany's fingers found her sex with gentle caresses and strokes, finally finding their home inside her as her thumb gently tweaked her. "Sit in the grass?", she whispered up, and with her eyes shut tight and her lip quivering, Catalyst whimpered out her agreeance. It was only too easy for her knees to give out from beneath her, and as Brittany helped guide her to the soft blanket of grass, she leaned back, lying down, her entire body feeling as though it had given up its strength. Brittany smiled at her, running her fingers along the inside of her thighs, and reminded her one more time, "You are beautiful, Patricia Preston", before gently placing her lips on the other girl's sex.

• 2 months later...

Catalyst let Brit take her. She was unsure of how to feel about this. Should he do this?Should she like this?Should she be so shy?She was to nervous to do anything but let the other girl lead the way. She would follow, and go as far as she could. looking into Liberteen's eyes, she smiled, was this was it was meant to be like. Liberteen was so caring, and eager to please. This was not like the other time.this wasn't about taking,it was about something else.

Laying down in that grass, she did not care about the unevenness,or hardness of the earth.She was there but not much. TI was clear that she feared this but when ever brit tried to pull away, Catatyst pulled her back into her. She spoke softly how the only thing worse than doing this would be not doing this..she spoke softly, she talked of how Liberteen was making her feel, and it was clear that she was enjoying the tender touch.

Archived