Trinity Universe: D20 Aberrant game?

ProfPotts

Just thought I'd pop in to mention that I haven't forgotten about this game, but it may be a little while before I can get the time to do the thing justice.

Just as a teaser, I've decided to call the thing 'Darkling Two-Zero', which is also (by coincidence) going to be the code-name / callsign for the PC team of agents - & relates (somewhat) to the first mission. Characters will need code-names / callsigns as well, so start thinking along those lines.

Eventually I'll be posting a description of the sort of missions the team will be expected to do, their legal status, & stuff like that, as well as a list of standard equipment they'll receive (before requistions are made that is).

One more thing I'm still toying with is allowing PCs a certain limited access to the Dramatic Editing rules (since they're meant to be a genre convention, rather than a Nova power) - but don't hold me to that, I'm still undecided.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay - I've printed out the four character sheets which have been completed (just waiting for malkboy to get his proverbial ass in gear ::tongue ::wink ). I'll check them myself, but (since they're public & all) if anyone else wants to check for correct Ability Score & Skill Point totals, et al, as well, then that'd be a big help.

I'll start the Darkling Two-Zero Out of Character Thread in a moment - I'd quite like the players to post their character backgrounds there (since we're all being honest & open & stuff) - so that everyone has a good idea of what their teammates are like.

A couple of quick notes about the characters I've seen so far: Aberrant D20 doesn't use the Alignment system - so that section can be left blank, & a couple of the players have forgotten to add the Cipher [shadowy Past] Feat to their sheets (all Directive characters get that as their free Background Feat).

Actually.. I'm trying to do my Character right now.. It's been awhile since I used anything but ye old standard Storyteller system of Character generation.... :) i suppose reading all the links might help huh?

(idiotic text was here... but got removed.. because I bought a clue for 100 Alex)

Archived