Aberrant: Dead Rising - Moving on [Mature] (Completed)

Venus

When she finally let him up for air he smiled. "Well I think things will be alright, though nothing's truly resolved. James and I aren't going to kill each other, and we're working on living arrangements that should work out for everyone."

"I'd ask how things went with Lorraine but I'm guessing it wasn't too pleasant."

He rubbed the small of her back and smiled. "We will work it out, even if I have to sleep in the Humvee.. It wouldn't be the first time."

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't want you to sleep in your Humvee, I want you next to me in my bed.", she frowned at him.

"And Lorraine at least talked to me. I guess she is right, though. Why should I worry about what other people think of me? I shouldn't try to fit in because I can't and I never will. Might aswell stop caring about it and move on. So in some way I have to thank her although I still believe she has absolutely no idea what it's like to be me and live in this place.", her fingers absentmindedly passed through his short hair and she gently kissed him.

"Please don't sleep in the Humvee - I don't want to be alone. I didn't do this to end up alone at night.", there was a hint of worry in her voice and he could tell that she was actually afraid.

He reaches up and strokes her cheek softly. "Don't worry. You aren't alone, you have Jill, and you have me."

While Lorraine doesn't know what it is like to be you, she does know what it's like to be someone who wants a fresh start with things. The men here would be all over her were it not for the fiction of she and I being a couple. It gives her a chance to adjust to how things are done here, no more or less."

"Other people's opinions only matter in as much as the value you decide they have Violet. I can't tell you how to live your life, Though I will offer advice."

He smiles. "I meant to ask. Is Jill alright with this? I mean if I'm going to stay here, then she and I should probably get to know each other, at least somewhat."

Violet briefly considered his words and then suddenly backed away from him. "Do you mean you want to uphold this charade with Lorraine and keep 'us' secret? I don't understand why you want to sleep in the Humvee when there is no real reason for it?", she had completely ignored the question about Jill for the moment and had crossed her arms under her mountaneous breasts as she gave Dan an accusatory look.

"Well actually Violet i didn't say that. I figure me sleeping here is a bad idea until James moves out, and there's no way four people are gonna cram in my little apartment."

"once things are settled and James is gone then I'll stay here with you and Jill of course. As for the charade Lorraine and I have been playing at, she hasn't said to discontinue it, or that she wants to, and I don't mind helping her, In fact I promised I would help her."

He nods. "It just makes me look like a bit of a bastard is all, which isn't all that far from the truth at times."

• 3 weeks later...

Her eyes instantly softened again and she shook her head apologizing for her behaviour, “I’m sorry, Dan… I guess I overreacted.”, she bit her lip a little giving her a rather cute expression.

“It’s not like I can change much about it and I am who I am, right?”, she gave her huge breasts a shake making them bounce in her bodice.

Violet closed the gap again and hugged him tightly leaning her head against his broad chest. “I don’t want to complicate things. Not more than necessary. We’ll be causing trouble no matter what because there’s always someone who is jealous or disapproves. We need to be strong enough, Dan.”, she said while she took his scent in. With her eyes closed Violet suddenly felt light headed and happy. In his arms nothing could happen to her. She was glad that he was here now, that she could feel him and hold him. Things would be ok, they had to.

He enjoyed the press of her against his body, of holding her to him. He kissed her forhead softly, and stroked her hair. "We'll face it together, Violet. Together we're stronger than we are apart."

He wasn't sure that things would go well, but he knew that at least he wasn't alone anymore. Someone actually cared about him now.

Archived