Mutants & Masterminds: Galactic League - Idea- Galactic Legion

Krul

In Order of Rank (So Far)

Captain/Diplomat & Healer - Namaih Daylan (Captain Namiah Daylan- Senior Guardian)

Alien Cosmic Energy Control Engineer (10 Feet Tall) - T'aeg (Commander T'aeg, Engineer- Senior Guardian)

Extremely Powerful TK Warrior - Kaien Saotome (Commander Kaien Saotome, Starfighter, Senior Guardian)

Extremely Powerful Telepath, Interogation & Diploacy - Sapphire Rose (Nova Sapphire Rose, Nova Guardian)

Rorx (Lensman Concept, Very Powerful Clairsentient): Kataran Hodarg (Nova Kataran Hodarg, Nova Guardian)

Unranked as of yet, with 3 seniors though, I'm expecting regular guardians or Nova's, except in the case of the Ship's Avatar, that one I'd like to discuss with Mr. Fox.

Ship's Avatar & Shapechanger (possibly Navigator &/or Pilot also): Mr Fox (Unnamed)

Joani (Mystic/Magic Witchblade Concept): Unnamed as of Yet

Katalyst (Gunner Concept): Unnamed as of Yet

I suggest that T'aeg, Namiah and Kaien have likely been working together for a while, you might want to work on that between you.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scheherazade Command Crew with Corps Assignements

Senior Guardians

Captain Namiah Daylan (Captain)

- Primary: Diplomatic

- Secondaries: Medical, Tactical

Commander T'aeg (Chief Engineer)

- Primary: Engineering

- Secondaries: Science, Exploration

Lieutenant Commander Kaien Saotome (Martial Commander)

- Primary: Martial

- Secondaries: Justice, Psychic

Nova Trainees

Lieutenant(JG) Sapphire Rose (Moral)

- Primary: Psychic

- Secondaries: Diplomatic, Psychological

Lieutenant(JG) Kataran Hodarg (Security)

- Primary: Justice

- Secondaries: Exploration, Psychic

Ensign Chance (Magic)

- Primary: Mystic Corps

- Secondaries: Unassigned

Ships Avatar (May be Lieutenant)

- Primary: Intelligence

- Secondary: Unassigned (As of Yet)

Ship's Weapon Officer (May be Lieutenant)

- Primary: Martial

- Secondaries: Unassigned (As of yet)

OK, I'm looking and you all need a Medical Officer, it appears to me, the Captain can cover it somewhat, but she's go plenty of other duties. I assigned corps based on skills, powers and your desires for your character, if you would like me to change that around, let me know.

Once I have everyone's name and station down, I'll post them as above under the GL-7000 'Scheherazade ' thread.

Sense you don't have a medical officer, I'm going to run her.

Amanda Joy Terrance

amandajoyterrance.jpg

Yes, it's the same woman, she's a Doctor, a Empathic Healer with the ability to even resurrect the dead, though she takes on the wounds she heals, so she does the last at the price of killing herself. This would be a problem, except that she can duplicate herself, and as long as one duplicate lives, she survives.. though she feels the pain and injury to every duplicate herself. She is a capable martial artist, and her duplication can make her a bewildering opponent. Her duplication ability is also very useful for taking care of multiple patients. [Most of the rest is still in the works.. I want her able to help you out, but not really touch on any of your capabilities, except in small ways]

Archived