World of Darkness: Attrition - Just some thoughts(Complete)

Frank White

Names White, Frank White that is. I work here at UCLA as part of the Campus Security team. Been here for a few months now. I used to work as real cop over with the LAPD, but that’s a story for another day.

Anyway, my days/nights are mostly pretty mundane, like writing parking tickets, and that sort of thing. There's always the crazy frat pranks like someone broke into the Sigma Pi fraternity house, and discharged five fire extinguishers. Or, if you can believe it, someone punched a hole in the wall during the pre-season frat party earlier this month. Crazy college kids are all the same ain’t they. Makes life interesting for me, and keeps me on my toes.

So we also get our share of real crimes as well, robbery, assaults, and the big one of course drugs. For me though, I let the kids do their thing, as long as they keep it to themselves. The ones who get out of control, well they have it coming to them I guess. I don’t have the time or what to spare the effort on busting a kid for pot. The other CSA don’t have the same view as me, and it pisses me off when they drag me into their cases.

The latest news though is a new drug called Crimson by the press. A couple of weeks ago a student died here on campus from this new drug. Seems like the kids found a vial of the drug and got one of their buddies to take it, Fuckin’ kids got no sense at all. So now that this shit out there we’ve been told to be more vigilant when out on patrol. So what does that mean to me, well it means that I have to go around and look for the jackasses that are bringing this shit on campus, which in the long run makes life around here much less enjoyable for me. Damm kids!

Archived