World of Darkness: Attrition - She-Wolf [Mature] [Complete]

z-Amber Wren

Continued Pre-Season Party

"I'm too... far away, hotel room would be much closer, but here... is fine."

Jesus. His breath on her ear as he mumbled his desire made her hot, and Amber pulled his hips closer to hers. She should have followed her instincts. She should have listened to that twinge in her gut that told her not to bother with Antoine. He wasn't right at all, not for a real woman. Maybe in a few years he'd be ready for her. Whoever this was - Amber still hadn't gotten his name and she didn't care - was just about perfect.

"I should have worn a skirt," she mumbled as she let go of her partner and started to fumble at her buttons. "Damn it!" She'd thought the skirts would be too trampy; she just hadn't realized that they'd be just trampy enough. The thought added new urgency to her movements and she wiggled the tight jeans over her bare ass and hips. The flare of the legs let her kick them off, along with the sandals. Wearing only her flimsy top, she helped him attack his own pants.

Her hands brushed over something that was hard - too hard to be flesh, as much as he would have appreciated the compliment. He caught her hand in an automatic reflex to having someone near his gun. Amber froze, glad he'd grabbed her left hand. "You're armed?" she asked, unafraid. He could shoot her, if he felt the need. He'd get one chance to really hurt her, so he'd better make it count. "Kinky."

"Kinky" That's all she had to say upon finding his gun. "Don't worry about that, part of my job. I don't have any reason to use it unless you want me to" he says slyly. What yourself, Frank this could end your night really quick

"Here I got something better for you to grab ahold of" he whispers as he finishes unbuttoning his pants. His boxers can barely conceal his rock hard dick from busting out. He directs her hand down to grab it with little resitance she begins to stroke it. "Yeah that it's stroke it, then put it in your mouth. I want to see you suck it."

Amber laughed, a not-pleasant sound that made Frank realize just how isolated they were. "Oh, I'm sure you do," she chuckled, her fingers still stroking his cock in a practiced, sure motion. "Maybe later. Because if you don't fuck me right now, I'm going to lose this hot edge I'm riding, and if I lose it without getting off, I'm going to be pissed. And you don't want to piss me off." Her tone was demanding but not demeaning, but there was a hint of a deeper, darker threat in her voice.

She stepped back, releasing and leaned against the wall again. One hand teased the aching nipples that peaked her scant shirt; the other one slipped between her legs and began to pleasure herself. Frank could hear and see how aroused she was as she moved her fingers and out of herself. "C'mon, stud. What are you waiting for?"

"Damm you don't play around do you! Well if it's a fuck you want you got it! he says unable to conceal his excitement. A slight thought that he didn't have a condom with him went tru his head for about a second, and then it was gone. Fuck it!

He moves up grunting with please as he grabs hold of her hips and moves his throbbing cock into her wet pussy. The instant he entered her they both gasp in a not so soft voice of pleasure. It had been a while since he had gotten any, so he was enjoying this immensely. He makes eye contact, "Umm yeah baby, this want you want isn't."

"If it wasn't," Amber growled, "you'd be the first to know." She was walking the red, fine line; the world narrowed down to the growing hunger in her body, and she was glad it wasn't the full moon. She slipped her arms around her unknown partner's shoulders and helped make the contact she was seeking. One hand wound into his hair; with sudden violence, she wrenched his head back.

Frank stumbled but managed to correct; even as he did, he felt her teeth scraping at his exposed throat. She didn't bite hard enough to break skin, but he could feel the vibrations from the growl she making. It was a non-stop grumble of sound as her teeth pressed into his neck.

The neck biting not so bad, though Frank. The growling thing now that was something different. As caught up in the moment he was, he couldn't find the urge to stop. Something about this chick, just released a primal urge in him.

He found himself trying to match the sound of her growling to each thrust he made. Harder, and harder he work himself, with each thrust he finds himself growling as well. Their two voices sounded off into the night, completely unaware of their surroundings, focusing only on the moment.

With effort, Amber removed her teeth. She was thinking too much about subduing his growls with a quick snap of her jaw, and that would be bad. She didn't want the downer of dealing with a corpse tonight. She wasn't sure where the nearest locus was, and that meant her usual fall-back, the one her family had told her about - was not available. So avoiding killing him at all was high on her list.

Her leg was hooked high around him, giving him room to press his cock deep into her body. He was doing so well, bringing her close with each movement, but she'd never been good with waiting. She was close, so close, and she leaned her upper body back and slipped her hand between them. Her fingers slipped down her body to connect with her clit, rubbing expertly. She was so wound up it didn't take long; her body jerked and then she shouted wordlessly with pleasure. For a long moment, she writhed against his body, moaning as the pleasure subsumed her. Finally, she leaned against him, passive for just a moment. Then her head lifted and she said, "And let's go for number two, hmm?"

His growls stopped when she removed her teeth, but that still did nothing to calm his lust. Her body motions spurring him on, challenging him to please her.

When he felt her body jerk as she came, he couldn't help suppress his grin. In that brief moment, Frank was in total bliss. He always prided himself on being able to make a women cum, and it pleased him to no end that he still had it in him. Up till now it had all felt like a dream but the her body's throes of pleasure made that all go away. His reality was here with her.

"Number 2, hmmm. I think I can obliged you, dear." Seperating himself briefly, he turns her so as to come in from behind. She almost fights him, but when she realizes what he plans a knowing look comes across his face. Frank cups her breasts and gently rubs her nipples as he enters her from behind.

That white, hot impulse that had warred in her body was calmed by her orgasm, soothed by the endorphins running through her system. She was startled when he moved her, but accepted the change - what was more natural than this position anyway? Rutting like animals - fucking like dogs, as it were - was the ultimate expression of sex. It was exactly what the doctor ordered.

So she planted her palms against the wall, spread her legs a little wider and began to match his movements, pushing back against him when he thrust into her.

Frank sensed that she was welcoming the change in positions as she bucked back against him. "Damm baby, you know how to move!" he mutters. He moves his hands up and down her body, taking in the softness of it all, before grabbing her hips, pulling her into him as continues to fuck her harder.

Each thrust of his brings him closer and closer to orgasm, his body tenses up as he continues fucking, hungry for the coming explosion.

Amber shifted her hands so that she was only braced with one hand. She slipped one hand between her legs again, working on her own pleasure, sure that Frank was taking care of himself. In fact, she could feel how well he was handling himself as his thrusts sent fire racing through her nerves.

Her hand began to move faster, even as her senses became overloaded and the bliss became almost painful. But Amber knew that if she pushed forward, if she kept going, she'd get an orgasm like none other.

All she needed was for her partner to keep doing his thing.

Seeing her move to pleasure herself made Frank hot, even hotter than before. Nothing really beat just fucking for the sake of fucking, and he rarely got that chance.

Harder Frank, show this bitch what you got. While she was playing with her clit, Frank grabs her a hand full of her wrapping it up. A tight pull and her head comes up as he continues to ram his swollen cock inside her. "Ahh baby you're gonna make me cum..."

His hands tangled in her hair and then pulled her head back. It was a dominant maneuver to the young woman and she reacted to put Frank back in a submissive place. She spun and her elbow came right at his face. Unfortunately, she started off balance, and she missed, going down to one knee.

As Frank jumped away from her, she hissed, "What the fuck do you think you were doing?" She stood up, and her scraped knee bleed freely.

"Your worried about who's in control, well excuse me then. I thought you want me to be rough! What erection he had is quickly going away. "Fuck me, I can't continue now that you fucking swung at me. Damm, I was having a good fucking time to!" Great, just fuckin' great. Get some pussy and the dam bitch goes all crazy on you for pulling her hair. Fuck me

She was briefly tempted to force him - a faltering erection could be dealt with - but was it worth the effort? Honestly, probably not. Amber sighed and rolled her eyes. "Whatever. If I'd known how big your pussy was, I wouldn't have bothered." She bent down and grabbed her jeans. Shaking them out, she started to pull them back on, working the tight material over her hips. "Go on, tuck yourself away before someone thinks you're a man."

This bitch has to been out of her mind. "You fucking cunt's are the all same. A guy tries to give you a good time and then you get all scared and pissy when they show a bit of control." So you know what, Fuck you bitch! Your the one who came to me. I'm pretty sure you got your rocks off, thanks in part to me."

Amber laughed again, choking back a bit of anger. Why was he sitting here, arguing with her? "I'm not afraid of you," Amber sneered. "You're certainly not my equal, much less my superior. There's nothing that I have to fear from you." She squeezed into her pants and did up the fly before pulling her sandals over and slipping them on.

"See you later, whatever-your-name is," she added as she turned and started to walk away.

Frank ignored her words with a laugh of his own. He wasn't worried about her in the slightest thought she showed quite the attitude. Fah, she's just another crazy bitch, just let her go.

He watches as she walks aways, before retrieving his own pants an heading off into the night shaking his head in disgust and disbelief.

Archived