Bring Samhra to America! The Fundraiser

Timeslip

OK, campers! As some of you already know, Samhra is going to try to cross the wide expanse of the Pacific this summer to visit America and a bunch of us N!Primers for a whole whopping month!

That said, Samhra is a college student (read: low on excess money), and flying her up here isn't going to be a cheap venture. As such - and it now being around tax return time, when we find ourselves with a bit of extra green - Carver and I are coordinating something of a fundraising drive.

If you folks are willing to pitch in a bit to help, please send Carver or I a PM, and we'll figure out some manner of PayPal thingie that you can use to contribute. smile

Thanks,

Jess

*cries*

Awww, guys.

I just looked at the requirements for Honours, found out that my Nanna and Mum aren't in the best of health (yes, they're old, but I'm still worried), and found out I'm forking out more on Internet and other bills.

The trip is postponed to 2009, probably late summer to autumn. This also gives everyone (including me) more time to save up for the trip.

Donations are still more than welcome, but I don't want folks living on water and ramen, okay?

Thank you, thank you, thank you,

Samhra/Morninglight/Precious

Archived