Character's MOs

Matryoshka

Do what you will. I said I have changed. You choose not to see what is not bluntly put in front of your face. You then wrongfully say that I do not listen to others. I pointed out before any debates of this started, that I was not going to do anything on these lines. Now it seems that you felt the need to tell me,I should not do what I said in a few blunt places that I would not.

I was rude, blunt and harsh. I meant that. I meant that because if you could not have seen the subtle and hell, not so subtle clues my reply to Hugin..I saw no other means than to be blunt. Still, the only hate or cruelty from me, was not that you missed the other posts, stating that all you wanted to threaten me about..Oh no NC my stories..I was already not going to try to make canon. I stated that well before you wrote your post.

No, what caused my hate was that you had the nerve to tell me not post. Or rather not to post. You claim not to wish harsh feelings. Yet you wrap venom and spite in velvet words. You told me that I was not changing, and yet you do not know a thing how this thread has changed how I will post. Sorry if I am not the type who wishes to proclaim I have seen my flaws now, and wish to change. What is the point of saying you have a flaw and wish to change it? If I do not change I have lied, and if I do change I do not need to say it.

Words are empty and hallow, and do not carry much weight with me. You may not understand what I am, or what is important to me, I do not understand what you care about. I know this. I know this deep down in ways you can't understand. I am different. I am not normal. I am not you. I do want friendship,I think everyone does. I do not understand it either. The want or the activity. At least it seems that way to me. You can ignore these words all you want. Honesty, I would rather have your hate than your pity.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally Posted By: Jager
The above was totally unnecessary.

Velvet's post was Unnecessary as well. IT was saying nothing that i had not already said, save, I should limit where or how I should post an OOC thread. I Learned much from this thread, must on what I should and should not post. I already knew what I should or should not post with SIgny.

So I can't damned well hope people to let me make a DNA retro virus or some such genetic altering device to let people develop more complex brains, or even likely "stronger" bodies. I would find it highly unlikely that people would even think about letting me play with nanites, quantum computers, 3d printers. So yea I do not put efforts into the 6 billion dollar man plots because well they get shot down even in the most sedate and mildest forms.

On the first page of this thread. The first real post about Signy. Should I also bring up my reply to Hugin?

Archived