Aberrant: Nova Reality - An Alchemist's Lab

kestrel404

"I wouldn't play..." Alchemist's comment dies in his throat as the cube in DigiGeist's hands puffs out and begins to fold out and inflate like a raft. Before it can start knocking down the equipment and knick-knacks that litter Alchemist's lab, he prods at one of the edges, then another, and it collapses back to a cube.

"I'll show you how to use it later. But no, I don't think I'll name it after the Philosopher's stone. I've already got a project under that code name. I was thinking more along the lines of the Loki box."

"Come on. I can hear a couple of other team members upstairs. I'll introduce you to the rest of them."

Alchemist leaves the various bits of equipment on his tables and walks towards the stairs.

DigiGeist just pauses in his position for a moment. Floored when the raft suddenly inflated.

"Loki box... Why do I have that stragne feeling you're more of a trickster than anything?"

He clears his throat as the raft deflates back into it's box form, then he gets back up.

"Well... I can see you're more than suited to the task. I'll see if there's anything that comes to mind that I might need later on. Let's go."

DigiGeist picks up the box.

"My.... Precioussssss..."

Alchemist looks at him with an odd look.

"Oh... nothing. Frog in my throat. *cough cough*"

Archived