[Fiction] Hunter and Prey.

Silvertalon

The cold winds whip though the leafless trees while a slow snowfall keeps the ground covered in fresh snow. The pine trees and rock out cropping offers the only protection against the cold blowing winds that whip though the trees. The air itself is clean, fresh and sweet to Silvertalon's sense of smell, as each breath can be clearly seen with each exhale telling her she is down wind now. Her nose twitches as she attempts to pick up the scent of her morning prey in the air, the ever elusive snowshoe rabbit. Her eyes slowly scan the tree's, the snow covered ground for any signs or markings that would indicate if a rabbit was near by but found none. The newly falling snow would help cover the tracks and the scent possibly as well in time. A soft growl escapes her lips in slight annoyance finding it a bit more troublesome then usual this morning.

A soft sigh escapes her as she looks back towards the direction of her lair knowing she is a good distance from the warmth of mates cave and his first mate. A soft chuckle comes to her lips remember how frail she is and how easily she shivered in the cold, and huddled up to her alpha in such away it puzzles her some why he chose her, but its not her place to question her alpha's chose perhaps not yet. Silvertalon's head tilts a little to the side in thought thinking for a few moments that she is quite special in her own way and has come to respect the fact, it does make her pause some times trying to understand how she is able to do such spooky things. The truth of the matter is Ptesan-Wi does scare her a little. As she does not truly understand why she feels this way, just that she does. It is very strange that out of all the creatures, humans and dare she say... Nova's she has met thus far. This human... nova Ptesan-Wi is quite a strange and yet clever creature that one must walk carefully around.

Each step takes her slowly deeper into the mountains into the snow covered forest, as each step she takes leaves not a trace of her passing. Her fur blends perfectly with the surroundings as her snow coloring has grown in as she is adapting to her surroundings with each passing season. Her nose twitches again as she tries to pick up the scent of any prey in the area but finds nothing at all. As this is becoming stranger by the moment normally her skill as a huntress would produced some bounty by now but it seams all the prey in the area is in hiding or has been scared off. Her ears flicker about slowly moving to pick up any noises of movement but finds none, the normal sounds of the woods seam to be a little bit less then she remembered a while back ago. Slowly her eyes narrow.....

Silv

“Am... I being hunted? If so.. By what?!?” Cautious and slightly fearful feeling, not liking the fact it clearly seams something is ad miss.

Talon

“Mmmm.... It would seem like it... I wonder what it is...” Anxious and dark enjoyment of possibly being hunted wells with in her.

Silv

“Talon.... Now.. Lets try to be more civil we don't know if we are being truly hunted or who or what it is. Lets try not make a mess of things like last time.”

Silvertalon's ears lay back slowly as a soft growl wells with in her her eyes dart slowly from side to side, as her ears flicker trying to catch the sounds of movement even more so then ever.

Talon

“Fine! We will play it your way.... For now...” An inner desire hopes that things will go wrong wanting to feel her talons sink into something today as it is clear there is now prey in the area but hunters.... Hunters for what and whom.....

----------

It was two days before the great Pow Wow of 2016, three figures arrive at a lone shack in an isolated area away from prying eyes of humans and novas like. Each one enters the humble adobe as the shutters close on by one and the light of a dim flickering candle can barely be seen though the cracks of the few windows of the small shack. The stars above are the only light source as the moon itself shines almost at a full moon. A perfect night to enjoy the sights of the heavenly sky above but for these three something else has drawn them here.

“It's good to see you Little Rocket, your as troublesome as ever showing up late.” A male voice softly whispers.

“Well if you would of told me it was a run down shack, I would have been here faster. Damn Aerial your nutty as usual picking a spot like this...” Little Rocket Responds with a chuckle.

“Meh, me.. No, this is not my doing. If it was my choice we be under the stars looking into the sky. Ah.. yes a star chaser like myself you know.” Aerial smirks in a coy way.. “Besides Gambler should be arriving.... Now..”

The door opens at the same moment Aerial finished his words. A large cloaked figure stoops down and enters the small shack crouching a little as they enter. Slowly the cloak slides back as a pale man looks over the assembled and grins.

“It is good to see you both....” He says with out any emotion looking his two partners over for a moment.

Aerial clears his throat a little and sighs heavily looking at the others whom assembled in the small shack in the middle of no where. Slowly he shakes his head and pulls out a piece of paper.

“It's a troublesome that I am your leader at times like this and yet I understand that someone has to do the job.” A deep sigh is heard as the paper is placed upon the small wooden table before the three. “It seems our mentor has a special request for us, I am surprised a mission like this would be given to us so soon.” Aerial leans against the wall as he watches them for a few moments read the instructions. “We are to mingle with the assembled novas at the Pow Wow, observe the events that take place. As fun as this might sound I can assure you it will be very troublesome at worst if we forget our task.”

“What your kidd'n this task would be a snatch! I been dying to go to this event all year...” Little Rocket grins, “Besides I don't think anything would happen.”

“....” Gambler just looks down at his feet. Then Aerial sighs “Again your a troublesome woman. You forgot that we are going there for a reason, read the note carefully.....”

Little Rocket gives Aerial a glare as to say "who died and made you boss?" and with out a word looks at the note carefully.

To: My Students

You all have learned much with my teachings, you are truly gifted and have done much as individuals. Your true strength though, comes with your ability to work as a team, knowing each other well enough to call one another a brother or sister. I am very proud of you thus far for you are learning well.

Now I have one more request of my students which I will think you will enjoy to some extent but do not let your surroundings cloud your vision. It has come to my understanding that the Pow Wow this year will yield a good assembly of novas from all over. Many in which we know and some we have yet to know anything about.

There was some very strange rumors from another gathering, in Vegas recently. About a strange nova of unknown origin even appearance that attended. I do suspect if the information I have is correct that very nova will be attending the Pow Wow.

The subject I want you to locate is not what you call normal for a nova, more creature like the what you have seen before. Many would consider from first sight that the subject is a monster. Oddly enough information has been provided to the contrary that the subject might be of possible interest to us.

I want you, Aerial, Gambler and Little Rocket to mingle as best you can and locate the subject. After you have found the subject take time to study them and provide me with more information until I have a good understanding of nova in question.

“I see.... This... Will not be easy we are expected to tail this nova for some time. Do you think we will be able to do this?” Little Rocket whispers to Aerial.

“As troublesome as it seems, we have a good chance. We know what to look for, but the real trouble will be identifying our subject and avoiding someone figuring out were not there for the party.” Aerial sighs softly. “Although our mentor is right, any of others with in our cell that could go would draw attention easily. On the other hand sending some unknown nova's would be the most logical approach but yet the most risky.”

“But we are a team and as a team we have yet to fail in anything we have set our minds to. As troublesome of a leader I maybe, if I have you two I am sure we can not fail."

Aerial starts to head for the door of the shack.

“.....” Gambler grunts, adjusting his sunglasses. "I doubt he doesn't expect much from us on this one if it is just to observe."

"Then again, George, the small things sometimes are the important ones." Aerial says. "Now, let's go. The Pow Wow starts soon, and besides, I'm sure Little Rocket wants to scope out where the food tents are first, eh?"

Little Rocket looks up at Aerial, and grins hungrily. "You better believe it. All that food in one place, and in mass quantities? I just can't pass that up!"
----------

Silvertalon's ears twitch a little, that strange creepy feeling of being watched is clear to her as time passes. A low growl escapes her lips as she looks around slowly across the land scape head of her. The feeling is coming from behind her sure enough, not just one person watching but a group. Of how many she cannot tell. Her ears twitch a few more times, her silvery eyes catch the trail of a snowshoe hare's foot prints in the snow. Leading towards one of the smaller crevices near by. A slight grin plays across her lips as she moves to all fours and starts to track the rabbit's trail into the crevice.

“It be unwise to do anything in the open. They have the advantage in the open, they know where I am, but I do not know were they are or their numbers..” Silv

“.....I still think taking them head on is best....” Talon growls

“No! I wouldn't stand a chance not knowing how many they have or where they are.” Silv.

“Instinct says to catch them off guard and surprise the hunters.” Talon growls.

“Exactly Talon... I will.... Ah... remember this place?” Silv.

Silvertalon leans forward, easily picking up the scent of the rabbit as her prey is very close. Slowly she takes each step stalking her prey, all the while ensuring her hunters think she is unaware of them. Her tail slowly sways back and forth while she moves closer to the crevice at a very slow pace. Not wanting to scare her prey too soon. A few moments pass as she looks around for the tracks, and then proceeds to follow the trail into the small crevice. As she vanishes from sight.

“.. yes I do.” Talon growls.

“There is a cave very close by, I can slip into it and watch them pass by.” Silv responds.

“What if they come into the cave?” Talon growls.

“Then I will have to deal with them as quickly as possible.” Silv says, matter of fact.

Talon grins in a twisted way thinking of the possibilities.

“Talon... No killing! Whom ever they are I want them alive. They are not my prey or my enemies yet.”

Talon pouts a little. “Your taking away all my fun.”

“Talon!!!”

Silvertalon stops following the rabbits trail as she turns towards the near by cave. The hybrid nova quickly enters the cave and looks around as her eyes adjust to the lighting. The light itself provides enough for her to see pretty clearly but for those with lesser sight would have trouble seeing in this type of darkness. The inside of the cave seems to be carved out to widen its insides. The cold earth is hard below her taloned feet and cold. A few area's in the back of the cave provide good hiding spots to conceal her from sight.

Quickly she chooses a spot that gives her the best advantage. She prepares herself to ambush any who is foolish to enough to enter the cave. A very strange primal urge beings to well with in her as she waits and watches. The feeling of being trapped and cornered ebbs at the back of her mind as talon enjoys the erotic flow of this emotion. Silv pushes back those feelings, taking a moment to clear her thoughts. Knowing full well if the hunters do enter the cave, she will not be able to hold talon in check. Talon would take full control until those urges subside enough for her to take it back.

It has been almost five months since the Pow Wow and the trio has followed their mark. They were surprised their mark was one of the hosts mates. This complicated things a lot, and made it harder to observe the mark. It took a lot longer to gain much needed information about her. It was clear the fox looking, dragon like creature as their target. What made this task extremely tough was evading Wakinyan's notice, which was a feat in itself or he paid them no mind. The group quickly learned they couldn't venture to close to his lair. Thus stayed a respectful distance away, always watching and waiting for the one called Silvertalon to venture forth. While the months passed many messages were sent to their mentor and today they were instructed to finally meet with Silvertalon and deal with her as they saw fit. This presented an even greater problem, avoiding Wakinyan and waiting for the right time to approach such a feral nova in a place and time that would not create a problem.

Aerial uses his mind link to keep the teams communication going while the masking shield is up making all three effectively hidden from any detection abilities completely even from sight, scent and touch.

“Troublesome this Silvertalon is, but a skillful hunter no doubt.....I been forced to use many skills to evade her notice.”

“An still we have the troublesome task in making first contact, she isn't what I would call normal so we must be careful.”

The trio watch her ears twitch a few more times, seeing her completely focused upon something ahead over as she most likely caught the trail of what she was looking for. She moves slowly stalking her prey as they watch her slowly move towards the crevice as its clear she is stalking her intended target. Almost like an animal herself she displays much greater intelligence such raw instinct with a eerie human like intelligence. It is clear to Aerial that she has not noticed his teams presence yet, he grins a little.

“Good she is unaware of our presence and we are far enough away from the cave not to alarm anyone of our presence, with out having Wakinyan around will make this easier. I rather not face such a powerful nova he is indeed a very troublesome creature....

“So boss what is the game plan?” Little Rocket pipes up though the mind link.

“Well we will try to see if we can peacefully make contact, since your so eager to do things welp you a perfect greeter. If the subject his hostile you have the most likely chance of avoiding any attacks.”

The group moves forward slowly as they follow a safe distance behind the feral nova watching her carefully making sure she is completely unaware of them. They pause for a few moments as she looks around as if searching for something as they wonder if they have been noticed. But then the feral nova lowers back down and continues to stalk its prey. Aerial looks at the tracks in the snow, the rabbits tracks are indeed fresh only a few minutes old compared to Silvertalons. She is quite close in catching her prey as it would seem. Aerial watches her head into the crevice and disappear from his sight but has an idea were she is.

“If push comes to shove, fall back to us and try to draw her into Gambler. If it comes to that then we will have to work as a team to deal with her wear her down or stop her by any means to prevent our detection in these lands. Anyhow... If you please Little Rocket go ahead and say hi to our mark.”

Slowly the trio continue to follow Silvertalon into crevice, as Little Rocket moves ahead of the group to catch up to her mark. Little Rocket follows Silvertalons trail right into the cave running at a good speed a little to eager to rush in and greet the nova they have been watching for some time. Something ebbs at Aerial taking another look he looks down at the ground and notices the rabbits trail ends several feet away from the cave. Yet Silvertalon's tracks leads clearly into a cave, extremely careless for any hunter. Aerial's eyes widen suddenly in realization to what is happening, as an alarming feeling passes though the mind link suddenly followed by a strong sense of fear. Something is completely wrong and they have just walked into a trap. She was aware of them!!! But how!?!?!”

“ROCKET!!!! NO!!! DON'T GO IN!!!” a fearful cry is passed though the mind link, but it's already to late.

“Wha!?!?”

The next few moments felt like an eternity as time itself seemed to slow down to a crawl. As each step Little Rocket took placed her deeper and deeper into the trap. She can hear though the mind link the warning but it was too late, far too late. Her feet started take the action to stop forward movement. A white blur of movement caught her eye, her feet were slipping below her too much, she can not stop or even turn while sliding right into the path of something big. A shriek surprise welled up with in her for a brief moment and then deadly silence followed across the mind link Little Rocket's thoughts, emotions and awareness faded completely.

“NO ROCKET!” Aerial gasps sharply sensing the sudden loss. The cloaking shield drops revealing the location of the two coming to a complete stop just outside of the cave.

Time itself seems to have come to a complete stop every moment seems like a eternity, every heart beat feels as if ages have passed. Something moves in the darkness of the cave, moving towards hunters rising upwards then starts to fall quickly to the ground. The sound of something heavy thuds upon the ground a few times. Then slides across the ground coming to a complete stop in front of Aerial and the Gambler. The two look down at the body before their feet with mixed emotions of fear, anger and concern. Little Rocket lays unconscious or dead at their feet, blood trickling from her nose, mouth forehead. A growing rage beings to well with in Gambler, his hands clench tightly as Aerial feels the anger, hatred and a growing murderous intent. A draw of breath can be heard shallow with a slight cough and a sputter of blood. Little Rocket was alive but barely she needed medical attention immediately.

Gambler kneels down before the fallen nova “Spots!” his voice trembles in pain while he whispers. Slowly reaching for Little Rocket, anger, rage a sense of loss all filling the mind link overwhelming Aerial with such raw emotions never really knowing how much Little Rocket meant to him. Aerial hand reaches out grasping Gamblers shaking hand. Slowly the two nova's eyes meet each others gaze, rage and anger with in one. The disarming look of concern and friendship in the others and the desire to help, “Leave this to me, I will do everything I can to save her. You can not doing anything here that would help my friend.”

“...Spots...my spots!” Gamblers teeth clench in anger as he looks over his beloved. His hand reaches down despite Aerial holding it as he caresses her cheek for a moment looking down at her battered form. Slowly his gaze rises and focuses on the darkness with in the cave, the memory of seeing her body slide across the floor like a rag doll to their feet. Gambler shakes Aerial's hand free and rises to his feet. “Your wrong... There is something I can do!” As anger and pain consume his voice. “Give you time to save her!”

Aerial watches Gambler walk slowly into the darkness of the cave. He can sense the other nova is with in moving around in the darkness using this cave to its advantage. “Be careful my friend, this nova is strong.” He turns his attention to Little Rocket in his arms, as his eyes look over her form checking for any other injuries finding none. His fingers gently play across her face feeling under the skin the skull seams to have taken the brunt of the attack. He watches her winch from time to time even the pain is so much, even in her unconscious state she is feeling it.

Aerial takes a deep breath, his eyes close as the feeling of his power beings to flow though his form into his hand. The energy of life and healing begins to grow steadily, he takes a few breaths preparing for what is to come. His eyes open slowly and looks down at his friend and ally, his hand is gently placed upon her head as the energy flows into Little Rocket. At first Aerial's teeth clench in minor pain. Then the pain grows and coninues to grow stronger and stronger. His breathing deepens, his body shakes uncontrolibly while holding back the urge to cry out in pain. Little Rockets body beings to move slowly, he can feel her her mind awakening. “Just a little more! Just a little MORE!” A scream of pain escapes Aerials lips as he pulls his hand away unable to take any more. His breath coming heavily sweat beading down his brow, "Was it enough?". He watches Little Rocket slowly awaken with a painful wince and groan.

“a..a.. aerial..” she whispers, “..i..its .. i.. inside..”

“Shhhh... Don't talk now.. rest lil'spots...”

Little Rocket eyes close again a slight smile plays across her lips, while her breathing returns to normal. Aerial looks tiredly up from were he sits still breathing hard. He had to expend so much energy to save Little Rockets life much more then he expected he would of used. At the moment he can not sense what is going on inside or use any of his other powers for the moment. “Be careful Gambler!” he pants heavily. “Be Very careful! We may know this nova well, but we never seen her true abilities!”

“You HURT my lil' Spots! I will make sure you get what you deserve!” Gambler trembles with anger his voice full of anger. “Do you know whom I am!?” Gambler turns catching movement to his right by the corner of his eye.

The moment his head came to full swing, turning in the direction of the movement. A clenched fist followed by a large body came out of the darkness. The punch impacting directly in the Gamblers face. The large man slides backwards from the hit into the wall behind him making the entire cave shake. The creature has vanished yet again as the darkness conceals it. Gambler pulls him self out of the wall shaking off the bits of rock and soot, clearly shrugging off the impact.

A low bestial growl of a voice emits from the darkness, the caves walls echo the word eerily around. “Dinner!” the creature coldly says devoid of any emotion.

The Gambler pauses for a few moments hearing the voice from the darkness growl out in such a manner. His eyes narrow as he tries to pick up any movement in the shadows looking for the nova who using the cover of darkness to her advantage. Slowly each step he takes he looks from his right to his left, suddenly something moves to his right he turns, pulling up his arm just in time to feel the impact of the feral nova's strike land. He takes a quick swing back, but the nova evades fading back into the darkness as quickly as it came. Gambler clenches his right fist, “Damn your fast!” A worried feeling crosses his mind, if he can not see her or know where this nova is he is a sitting duck. He takes a second to look over his left shoulder seeing both Aerial and spots huddled together. Aerial seams to be very tired, healing spots must of took a lot out of him. Movement again catches his attention from the corner of his right eye, as this shadows seam to move.

This time the attack is coming from his blind side to his right. Gambler turns in the last few moments. Quickly he moves below the incoming strike. His large hands grasp the nova's arm tightly and with his immense strength pulls the feral nova off its feet into the air, catching the feral nova completely by surprise. The creature is flung hard towards the other end of the cave into the wall with loud impact. A yelp of pain could be clearly hard as the cave itself shakes, a few chunks of the ceiling fall impacting on the ground as dust quickly rises around the impact area. The sounds of movement can be heard through the dust screen, rubble falling around someone whom is pulling themselves free and dirt sliding off their body as well. Gambler grins in a coy manner as he cracks his knuckles some.

“Not as clever as you think to be eh? Now since your in the light I wont let you use the shadows!”

Gambler watches carefully, waiting for the moment he sees the shadowy outline in the dust of his target. Quickly he moves charging right at the blurred form in the dust cloud. He takes a swing with one of his strongest punches he has. The feeling of his fist connects, the force of the blow blasts the dust clear away. Reveling the nova he swung at. The attack completely missed not only that his hand was held tightly behind its wrist, preventing him from pulling his fist back. The smug look is wiped clean from his face replaced by confusion and surprise. This nova deflected one of his most powerful strikes! The wall behind her has a small crater next to were she impacted showing she took some of the hit but not all of it.

“What the hell!?!”

A feral snarl is all that is heard, followed by sudden flurry of strikes with such precision each aimed at specific locations upon his exposed chest, belly and shoulders each strike hitting hard and bringing a jolt of pain followed by a sense of weakness. The last strike hits home, an open palm fist strike below the chin. This forces Gambler into the air head over heels by the force of the impact as a grunt escapes his lips and a smile. The feral nova growls low watching the massive bulky body of the Gambler land on his back and then lay for a few moments motionless. Her ears focus forward catching something, as that something grows into a laughter. Slowly the Gambler rises to a sitting position its clear he is in some pain. He looks at himself and then at the nova before him growling with a feral look in its eyes. It's tail says behind it displaying it is clearly angry or annoyed.

“Not bad.. Not bad at all. Not very many can give me this much trouble, now I know I don't have to hold back!”

A very unsettling look starts to cross Gamblers face, the feral nova's ears lay back. A deeper growl begins to well with in her chest as her eyes seam to gleam red with her anger. Talons primal urges to kill are growing more and more powerful. The pain in her left shoulder and the smell of her own blood is only making things worse. Her clenched fist slowly opens, finally baring her talons as she prepares to use them. Use them she shall.

Aerial looks down at Little Rocket as she beings to stir a little, the nova's eyes open suddenly as she sits up and looks around. It always amazes him she could recover so quickly anytime she takes any damage. Her eyes dart around looking for someone and then looks at Aerial with a very worried look.

“W.. where is Gambler?!”

“Inside, he is holding the nova at bay.”

Aerial looks towards the cave, he can see them now. Gambler looks a little worse for wear and is enjoying himself. The feral nova looks some what hurt but not to badly, but something seams not right as he watches the feral nova's stance change. His eyes widen a little realizing which stance she is taking. Her talons bared and her eyes are red with pure anger and rage. Her intent is to kill and if she isn't stop or distracted she very well land a lethal strike upon Gambler. The mind link is quickly raised once again, Aerial's mind is racing to think clearly to warn Gambler. Quickly both Little Rocket and Aerial rush into the cave together. At the same moment Gambler and the feral nova are rushing one another in a head on collision that could result in serious injury or death!

“NO! AVOID THE ATTACK GAMBLER!” The cry across the mind link comes in mid stride! Time slows down to a crawl, little Rocket makes her move, at the last moment. Her body impacts into the side of the creature like nova hard jarring both of them for a brief moment. The Gambler was barely able to twist his body to the side in time, narrowly avoiding the deadly strike aimed at his heart. A eternity passes as each combatant watches each others strike miss, but the impact of each others bodies is clearly felt. Little Rocket is knocked backwards onto the ground roughly. While both Silvertalon and Gambler are sent for a trip right into the walls of the cave. The force of the impacts causes the cave entrance to cave in trapping all four nova's inside.

The cave walls shake violently as the ground itself rumbles. A land slide of snow and rock quickly seals off the entrance trapping all with in the cold darkness of the cave. Aerial looks around carefully using his senses, he can see everyone with in the perfect darkness. Little Rocket looking around worriedly, Gambler looking as if trying to locate the other nova. The creature like nova seams to be unaffected by the loss of light. Its ears flicker slowly back and forth slowly as if trying to locate them with sound. It is clear it is blinded by complete darkness but it is using its other senses to locate them.

“Troublesome, it does adapt to its surroundings quickly it seams.... If.. We don't subdue it or reason with it, we will all be crushed...” Aerial sighs deeply as he thinks.

The feral nova's head turns, it's ears quickly focus upon the direction he is currently in. As it would seem she is looking right at him. Aerial heart stops in his chest his body won't move, as his eyes widen a little. A few moments pass as the nova stands motionless in fear. Quickly those ears perk at the sound of movement, Aerial looks to his right as Gambler beings to move carefully about but not carefully enough. The feral nova lowers to all fours, beings to stalk Gambler as he was prey. The two are too close to one another and warning Gambler now would only put him in a greater danger. Aerial mind races at what he could do. Earning him would be to dangerous for him and them another impact on the wall would result in a cave in. But......

Aerial knows were the feral nova is, he also knows its name and possibly its enough. Aerial's closes his eyes, as he takes a silent breath clasping his hands together. The feral nova stops for a moment at the sound of clap, but then continues to focus upon the movement near by. Aerial's mind beings to probe carefully at first seeking a way into the feral nova's mind. At first the strange animalistic impulses confuse and confound him, but he feels an opening. Slowly he pushes his will into her mind as a connection beings to form.......

Aerial seemingly awakens with in the other nova's mind as he finds himself standing in an open field. This area strangely seams peaceful and calm the grass is green, a gentle wind and warm sun greets him. A strange but yet watchful feeling seems to fill he sense, as he looks around. Suddenly the peaceful scene radically changes suddenly as a shift knocks him off his feet forcing him to fall on his rump. “W..what the!?” Suddenly drastic change takes place, half of the peaceful field beings a chaotic landscape of destruction. Heat blasts over his form, he can actually feel it! A moment later a cool tender breeze beings flow over and around him pulling him to his feet with invisible hands. Slowly two portals form from with in each landscape, a chaotic portal of fire and stone. The second in radiant light that is strange and yet peaceful. Two forms slowly step from portals each one similar to the creature before him and yet they clearly are not.

The first, steps though the chaotic portal, the form much Silvertalon but different. This version of Silvertalon is blood red in fur coloring, its scales back is much bigger in size. The horns upon its head twisted and stained with blood. It's talons long and sharp, dripping with the blood of a fresh kill. Upon its back seams to be its wings, tattered and torn. The creatures eyes slowly rise, blood red and glowing slightly, its lips curl back displaying its sharp long wicked looking teeth. A low growl escapes its lips as its long tongue slowly licks over its lips slowly. He can feel the primal urges, the desires ebbing from the beast before him. It seams to be enjoying the taste of his fear looking at him as if he were dinner. A cold dark feeling wells over him, as this beasts name is whispered to him. It falls from his lips in a trembling voice. “T..t..talon..” The creature stops it's advance and glares at him for a moment before turns its attention upon the other portal.

The portal of light beings to shimmer, as Aerial's eyes look directly towards it as he watches yet another strange sight play before his eyes. The creature steps forth looking much like Silvertalon herself and yet not. This form of herself seams to be covered in platinum fur with pearl white scales. Its talons seam to be platinum colored and its horns. Its eyes look slowly open and looks directly into his drawing him into those silvery eyes for a few moments. A warm smile plays across it's lips sending a warm feeling though his body, as he is pulled slowly to his feet. Another name is whispered to him, compelling him to say it. “Silv..”

Now the two forms look at Aerial, the bestial form lowers and growls deeply the look of anger and rage wells with in this beast ready to strike him down were he stands. But the other's hand moves to the side holding the other at bay, it's attention now turns to him.

“You know our names... And yet you have invaded our realms and demanded our attention. I am curious... Speak...” Silv whispers softly.

Aerial feels a bit taken back by this, he can sense two personalities, no.. Two people! He can feel talons eager primal desire to tear him apart, and yet the curious nature of Silv. He gulps a little bit and takes a breath.

“W..we are not your enemy! We came to talk!”

Silv looks at the intruder closely for a few moments as a serious look plays across her face. Talon growls looking to Silv and back at Aerial waiting to get at him.

“Really now. You have stalked me, you have chased me and corned me. You even attacked me what makes you think I would trust you.”

Aerial can sense the distrust growing quickly with in Silv as his mind races.

“W.. we were watching you to make sure we could talk with you with out having any interference with others. Lil Rocket was to eager to meet with you, her quickness and desire to catch up with you must of given you the wrong impression. We honestly came to speak with you, I even have a letter from someone whom wishes to speak with you Silvertalon. Besides if we continue this troublesome conflict, it will result in our deaths. The cave is weak, any more impacts on the walls might lead into a cave in which could kill us all! You Must understand and trust me, we don't want to fight!”

Silv listens carefully to Aerial's words and body movements, she catches his words and can feel the genuine concern. Her ears lay back as a growl wells with in her chest. Her eyes turn to Talon as the two exchange glances for a few long moments. Talon is the first to break eye contact with a soft growl. It's eyes look towards Aerial with contempt and anger clearly not pleased with what was unspoken in between glances. Talon turns to its portal and vanishes, as Silv looks at Aerial with a stern look.

“Do not come uninvited, if I was not aware of your intrusion Talon would have been less hospital..” A soft sigh is heard, “I will submit this fight to you and your friends this time.... You are right we are all in danger, I will work with you for now.. Now leave my mind!” Suddenly a forceful push purges Aerial's mind from with in hers.

Aerial blinks a few times as his eyes adjust again, he can see everything in the darkness clearly before him. Gambler is moving towards little rocket, and Silvertalon is standing a look of confusion and then realization slowly sets in. She looks around realizing the situation she is in now and waits. A smile plays across his lips slowly as he reaches into his right pocket and pulls out a flair for a moment everyone is blinded by the light as cave is lite up in the red glow. All eyes look upon each other in an uneasy way, Gambler tenses ready to move into action. Little Rocket looks at Aerial with a stunned look for a few moments. The smug look across his face tells it all as she places a hand on Gamblers shoulder. Gambler relaxes a little and lowers his guard for a few moments keeping his eyes on nova before him. Silvertalon eyes look slowly over each of them for a few moments. Then at the cave itself noticing truly how much danger they are all in. A soft sigh escapes her lips as she growls low in a soft voice.

“It seems we are all in a bit of a bind.. We would all end up dead..I agree a truce for now Aerial.”

Archived