[Fiction] A nice day.

Good Alice

On a nice day, Alice could forget the bull shit in llife.On a nice day she didn't care what they said.Those who talked for God, those who talked for the people. Both so far away form the real world they couldn't see those who they were trying to help. That wasn't here or there, at least for today.It was a nice day and she was at the beach that is all she needed was to be.

She was relaxing in her full size. She did not have to be so big, but she felt so much more alive when she was. The amount of sun on her skin filled her with hope for the future.She just felt like the world would be a better place than it was. She knew the gods were watching over her and that was a good thing.

She was walking along the beach, looking down to make sure nothing was under her feet when they landed.The waves rolling along her feet.

"How could this day be any better?"

The trip to the beach to meet Good Alice was the perfect opportunity for CC to drop off the collection of asteroids that he had offered to her for her building project, but first introductions were called for.

Opening a warp, he steps thru and onto the sand, unsure of what to expect from the lady he was about to meet. His first sight is none other than a 100 foot tall lady walking slowly along the water's edge. Her appearance is a surprise to him. Taking to the air CC makes his way over to the lady.

His cheerful tone is all over his voice as he introduces himself. "Hi there, you must be Alice. I'm Cosmic Comet, how's it going?"

Well, Alice did smile to the Comet. He was a rather interesting person from at she heard. She liked interesting people. They were interesting after all. She smiled to him and decided to go back to her "normal" size. People didn't seem to like talking to giants. They saw it threatening or whatever.

"Yes, I am Alice and you are the famous Cosmic Comet. Yes ever novas is famous. Tell me you have stories for each of the rocks you have for me. That would be wicked"

She was wearing a two piece bathing suit that wile not made of a lot of material was far from scandalize in these days and age. She was everything that her pictures showed her to be. She was one those novas that just looked too good to be true, but she didn't seem to have that aura about her that said, I know what I look like and what you look like. Now piss off. She was very approachable.

"Well thanks for those kind words Alice" he say a tad embarrassed. He was still a little uncomfortable around beautiful women.

"If stories is what you like, I have plenty of those. What would you like to hear about Alice? The moons of Saturn, or maybe how the view from Olympus Mons is like. If your capable I would love to show you these sites." His smile is big and friendly and he seems very pleased by her interest.

"Well, it would be nice to hear about the mountains that aren't my chest. Really I get it, i have abig bust.No, I don't find those jokes funny."

Smiling. She really was down to earth.rather she came off that way.Verry personable and very there.

"I would like to hear any story you want to tell, as long as you think it is worth telling."

Not trying to be mean CC laughs in spite of himself. "I get it, that was funny." He composes himself before he offends Alice.

"Well you've seen a lot of mountains's right? Well Olympus Mons is unlike any on Earth." Alice can tell he is very excited at this oppturnity to share his story with her.

"Let's keep walking while I tell you about my trip on Mars."

"Well, I am glad you thought that was funny. Wasn't mean to be, but hey no one is prefect.

Smiling softly, she thought this kid was going to grow up to be a wonderful person. Such was the way she saw. It wasn't a physical age thing, he just seemed so much like a child, and that was good.

"Tell me about anything you like, I always wanted to go to space, but I got to much do down here."

Following his lead, and walking at his speed.It was jsut a day to relax. It was a nice.

"Well the best thing I find about space is the openness of it all. I can fly around as fast as I want without fear of hurting or hitting something. The view is something else as well" he stammers out.

"When I first landed on Mars scenery was quite peaceful and serene. None of the hustle and bustle of daily life here on Earth or people gawking at you" he says as he spots some baselines watching them.

Continuing on "The most remarkable thing about Mars was when I walked up to the summit of Olympus Mons" he exclaims. "Truly a dream come true for an old astronaut like myself. From the top of the mountain your have an almost complete view of the planet."

Archived