Hunter and Prey

Silvertalon

I hope you enjoy this, if you have any questions feel free to ask. But I will not tell you the plot line of this one so don't try. ^-^

All I will say is since I can not get the people I need to help me. I am progressing my characters story arc on my own with out their help. I am hopleful I will not stumble to badily.

Well I hope your all enjoying the story so far. I am working hard to keep my spelling in check as well as to keep the flow of the paragraphs running smoothly as I can. It is honestly alot of work and I am learning alot by sharping up my writing style.

In addition I am aslo giving the npcs/mooks thier own personality and detail that makes them unquie. I might use them later for other story arches but whom knows.

Little rocket

Personality

Hot-headed, implusive and flighty. Almost to the level of a sufferer of adult ADHD. Befitting of one who's appearance is that of a cheetah, fastest land mammal on earth.

Powers

Fast, Very Fast. She is capable of running about 450 mph. She is capable of unleashing a barrage of punches and kicks that would level most normal humans and some weaker novas. While unable to take more damage then a normal person, she is capable of regenerating the damage she takes.

Role

Recon, Distraction

Aerial

Personality

Not really one to jump into combat, he perfers to stay in the back and watch over his comrades. He is also not one to fully get into what he does. A cloud watcher or star watcher is best discribed for his mentality.

Powers

Has the ability to communicat with his allies or those he chooses with a mental link. He aslo has the ability to allow those in his "Network" to see what he sees. He is capable of detecting any nova as they approach based on thier quantum signature, and what strength they are. He is aslo capable of making anyone with in his Network Practically invisible to most conventional detection forms. Some nova powers though (like premonition and "That creepy feeling" Are able to circumvent the power. Finnaly he is capable of healing himself and others if necessary.

Role

Tactics, Leader (Reluctant)

Gambler

Personality

Quiet and reserved, unless in combat. Then hes a combat tank, capable of leveling buildings. He's in love with Little Rocket, who he lovingly calls "Spots". Then again, he gets away with it because they are in love with each other. If she gets hurt, those that hurt her wont get away unscratched.

Powers

He is able to take a tank shot to the head, and still grin. He can rip the tank open with his bear hands and reduce the pilots of said tank to nothing more then chunky, human salsa.

Welp any questions feel free to ask.

Archived