All In A Day's Work [Utopian/T2M Fic]

Ghostwriter

I'm starting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in doing a fiction for T2M'ers and/or Utopians only. I would like it to chronicle a normal working day for people like Codex, V, Vixen, Tourmaline, etc. No chasing Terats or anything like that, more like things involving natural disasters, building homes for poor people, search and rescue... In short, the humanitatian side of Utopia. We don't have enough fics here in my opinion that focus on the good side of the Project.

This means no Proteus stuff, either.

If you're interested, reply here or PM me.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I had an idea based off of Singularity's new duties at Utopia.

Since part of his job is educating Utopians on elites, I thought a series of lectures by Singularity (with assists by Dr. Troll) as fiction pieces could be interesting with other characters participating in a Q&A fashion or we can all contribute with NPC faces watching as well.

It might not be the typical "day in the life of a Utopian" story but I think it could be an interesting way for all of us PUers to interact.

I don't know if this strays too far off-theme, but I was wondering if perhaps ronin could make a cameo in this shot. He isn't T2M or Utopia, but I assume that during the course of your story some other novas will show up, and ronin isn't above assisting and helping out if he supports the cause, and he likes being of some help.

It's not necessarily a bad idea, ronin, but I think it might be a closed doors meeting. Kinda like police training sessions or the review sessions they have before a shift starts for the day/night.

A field demonstration might be doable with ronin, which was something I was planning on for the 3rd or 4th lecture (seeing that some things that will be demonstrated will require a LOT of space).

Archived