Pathfinder: Navineh - Getting Started with the Game Tab

z017

I've invited everyone in the PM by those accounts, though I'm still going to want kingdom/PC accounts for everyone. I've created an OOC Rank so I can set what areas you can post with your OOC account and what must be in you PC account. I'm getting pages set up for each race/kingdom and will be in general trying out every feature I can find for the Game tab so I actually know what we can do with them and let other ST's know.

I had previously disabled the navigation on the games because no one was using them. I added the links section to the right sidebar for the games.

To edit the navigation to the the game homepage, which in this case is http://www.rpgpost.com/groups/34-navin/ , and click on "manage game." Then select navigation in the left sidebar, which will take you to the page to add links to the navigation menu.

I have some work to do on the games app if people are actually going to use the extra features. ;)

Thanks! Yeah, I figured I'd see how far I could stretch the functionality I found here, so I can tout it to other STs. :D

One thing, when trying to rearrange the Navigation buttons, I have to click on the little arrow and the gear buttons a whole bunch until it finally lets me slide the blocks around.

Archived