[OpNet] Security

Wakinyan

Quote:
Originally posted by Edison:
Because your ideas are as stupid as trying to win the hypercombustion circuit tracks with an old K-Car.
Dude, chill out. I don't think that this Upee is up to a mental fistacuffs with you. Kinda like Pax beating the shit outta a parapalegic - pointless and beneath you.

The Crusader, I offer you these words of encouragement: I wish that more Utopians were like you. In fact, I wish that all Utopians were just like you - the world would be a better place.

The Crusader, since we're all best friends now, I'm going to ask you not to read this next part because it's a secret for my Sean here. You aren't going to betray our newfound trust by reading my secrets right?

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean 'Chaos' McCline:

Quote:
Originally posted by Edison:

Because your ideas are as stupid as trying to win the hypercombustion circuit tracks with an old K-Car.

Dude, chill out. I don't think that this Upee is up to a mental fistacuffs with you. Kinda like Pax beating the shit outta a parapalegic - pointless and beneath you.

The Crusader, I offer you these words of encouragement: I wish that more Utopians were like you. In fact, I wish that all Utopians were just like you - the world would be a better place.

Sean, I completely agree.

On the subject; I've been beaten, kidnapped, and threatened too many times to count. It happens. Security is an illusion, but its a healthy one. We like to believe that other people share something similar to our moral code and that's mostly the truth.

I don't go around wondering "What's this guy/gal/thing going to do to me?". I prefer to act positively and am usually greeted in the same manner.

Quote:
Originally posted by Neil Preston:
Likewise, Edward, likewise. It doesn't do any of us any good to go running around threatening people over statements made here, so lay off, please.
No threat intended. I am no common thug.

I was just upset at her speaking harshly to someone so dear to my heart.

Archived