NOOBS WELCOME!

Ayre el KaBeer

I'm getting sick to death of the "anti-noob/newb/n00b" sentiment I see around many of the other games forums, White Wolf forums are a prime example. What the hell is wrong with these people? It's not as if they were born with their favorite corebook wedged into their skull! And just because they "know the rules" doesn't mean they can play for sh!t! Sorry I know I'm ranting but I just came from a site where someone was flamed for asking a simple question and a mod joined in on the flame... I just deleted the link from "my favorites" to hell with that site they blow many a goat! ::angry

I'm happy to be a part of the EON community, where flames tickle and newcommers to games can ask anything and get a genuine response! Welcome all you noobs, we were there once and soon (with our help) you will be true masters of the games (or at least believe you are)!

What the hell is wrong with these people? It's not as if they were born with their favorite corebook wedged into their skull! And just because they "know the rules" doesn't mean they can play for sh!t!

I second that feeling, and I thank your invite Ayre! If not for the "Nobs" those priks wouldn't have anybody new to piss off anyway. The list of experienced players they do piss off would soon leave them with nobody to play with anyway! ::devil ::devil New players to a game is what keeps a game alive for the maker of said game. anyway this go's out to everyone here at Eon online , thanks for bieng the best and I mean the best, members thank you for not giving me and other "NOBS" the cold shoulder or the flamed tounge.

oh and by the way ::prof1

Archived