Nina

Apologies

last week I had a bad week and I threw a tantrum

I was going to leave the site for good, I canceled some games and left some open with the intention of making a some final posts then canceling them and going away.

I tend to bottle my emotions mainly in real life not so much here and when im full the littlest things can set a flood off, couple with the fact that i have been having bouts of depression and anxiety since the end of last year I am somewhat of a mess.

last week i got set off and y'all saw the result. since then I have calmed down and the problem has been mostly resolved and i am feeling guilty and remorseful

none of this is y'all's fault or has anything to do with y'all except where it impacts you because of my actions.

for any distress i caused last week I am sorry. for my knee jerk actions canceling games i am sorry.

this isn't a cry for attention or sympathy, there is no need to post here I just wanted y'all to know because I think of y'all as friends and i wasn't being a very good friend last week.

• Thanks 1