Our game got cancelled

BlueNinja

I found out this morning (after arriving at my friend's apartment where our Abby games are) that our GM has cancelled the game due to RL difficulties. And I was only one session away from Chrysalis! ::cry

So now we're switching to Rifts. I can't decide to play a Psi-Nullifier (mostly to screw with the guy playing a dragon hatchling - again - or his girlfriend who's playing a psi-ghost - again) or a techno-wizard.

Well I have absolutely no experience with Rifts, so I can't offer you any advice on what to play. If the Abbey game that got cancelled is the same one you were telling me about though - where the ST kept putting you guys up against unbeatable opponents and then bringing in some equally tough friendly NPC to save the day - then maybe this isn't such a bad thing.

Dear god NO. It's a difficult enough game to play tabletop. I don't even want to think about doing it on a forum.

except...when you throw out clunky rifts rules and use the awesome marvel super heroes conversion we came up with! Rifts has *never* been so fun, easy and smooth to play!

(Let me know if anyone wants details...)

Archived