Aberrant: Prometheans Unbound - Chrysalis

Blue Thunder

Before I get into the whole "giving temp Chrysalis" part of downtime, I'll need to know which players don't want any. I remember at least one person said they probably wouldn't want any temp Chrysalis points built up, so...

Also, just so we have a record of it all in one nice, easily accessible location, could everyone post the following in a reply based on their current characters:

Archetype:
Chrysalis:

So, I want your Archetype and C rating. If you're not interested in going through Chrysalis, you can have "none" and "0" as answers.

Chrysalis refers to the permanent Chrysalis rating. You can choose a number between 0 and 4, I believe (Maybe it was higher? I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread or another). I think I gave SkyLion a +1 range to his starting C so he could go through it a bit earlier. What with him being leader of the faction and all, I wouldn't want him to be upstaged ^_~

Chrysalis is a stat I don't think we should hide from each other either, so posting your number of Chrysalis points publically shouldn't be a problem IMO, but if you disagree, I guess that's alright with me. It helps us know who might be going through Chrysalis sooner, so we don't have multiple players undergoing the big C all at once. And Archetypes aren't really kept secrets from other Terats, but again, you could keep it hush-hush if you wanted to.

Chrysalis is a stat I don't think we should hide from each other either, so posting your number of Chrysalis points publically shouldn't be a problem IMO, but if you disagree, I guess that's alright with me. It helps us know who might be going through Chrysalis sooner, so we don't have multiple players undergoing the big C all at once. And Archetypes aren't really kept secrets from other Terats, but again, you could keep it hush-hush if you wanted to.

I've got no problem with it.

Kyle would have:

Archetype: Portent

Chrysalis: 2

Bob has

Archetype: Monster (shock)

Chrysalis: 1

For a combination of reasons he doesn't want temp chrysalis (too busy, wants to see other people go through first, some others).

Not to mention the way aberrations will foul up your infiltration abilities...

Envy:

Stage One Marvel

Chrysalis: 5

Archived