So I'm finally employed...

Ayre el KaBeer

Hi all,

as some of you know I've been looking for work for a very long time and between that working on getting my MCSE and volunteering at high schools I've had very little free time on my hand. After 8 months of searching I finally scored a helpdesk job at a far away ISP nd now it looks like I'll be having much much less time, between the 8 hour shifts and 3 hour travel time by the time I get home and get anything done it will already be past bed time.

I will keep checking in every day or two, nothing could take me away from this place permanently, but untill I get settled with my job I doubt I'll be posting very much at all.

Thanks to those of you that are keeping up the traditions of wishing fellow members happy birthdays and welcoming those new to this freindly place, this is by far my favorite community so take care of her when the likes of me can't do it as much as we'd like.

Thanks for everything guys.

Fred Salem (a.k.a. the big guy!). ::wink

Seriously Ayre...haven't they heard of telecommuting??? It IS an ISP, right... ::glare

anyway that sux, we were going to try and recruit you for our Adventure and Trinity games...sigh. ::sad

Best of fortune for you...and remember the cruise control

Thanks guys. The travel time is actualy 3hours total sorry for the misunderstanding, if it was each way i'd never have taken the job without arranging a place to rent.

This first week of training was much the same as sitting in a classroom and going over potential issues and sales queries customers may have while on the line with us.

My body is so not used to getting up so early that I've lost ~5kg (~11lb) in these past 5 days, ironic that I lost the most weight in this kind of time ever without physical activity, no? ::tongue

Renting audio books sounds like a great idea, I'll look into it asap, I wonder if anyone is selling audiobooks on mp3 format... ::biggrin

EDIT: Could someone pm me if a new aberrant game starts after a month from now? (or if one of the old ones I'm in should resume?)

Archived