Adventure!: In Search of Inspiration - Experience Awarded Here

BlueNinja

Ok folks, I would like you to vote for who gets to do the back page.

"What's the back page?" I hear you ask? Well, it's simple. Consider each story arc in this game like a cheap 20's comic book. The back page is what the artists did to try and draw people in and buy the book. So whoever wins gets an extra 1XP, and gets to do up the back page for the story arc, preferably featuring their character in a leading role.

Once the votes are in, I will hand out the rest of the XP. Ties will be decided by me.

So...Though I thouroghly enjoyed everyones performance, I must, regretably, choose. It would be a tie between the two others except that Phoenix had some large absences. 1 vote for Zeke as Lupin with an honorarium to Madcat for sheer comedic value. We miss you buddy and I hope you can come play again soon. Thumbs up all around (you too mister storyteller.) ::thumbup

I also must vote for Ezekiel as Arsene Lupin, but let me just say that for me it was the closest of ties and thank God I'm not in charge of handing out experience because all involved would quickly be a match for your average Team Tomorrow member. ::cool

Ok then!

Lupin, with two votes in his favor, receives 2 XP for the opening of In Search of Inspiration, and 1 XP for the backpage.

Joshua receives 1 XP due to his rather frequent absences.

Li Shen receives 2 XP for good RP and frequent posting.

Lemme know IC which lead you'll be following, as well as posting or PMing anything you want to buy.

Archived