Wedding

archer

Alrighty folks, I will be getting married tomorrow at 6:30 pm PST. Wish and I will both be leaving for our honeymoon on Sunday, which means it will be very unlikely that I'll be available for at least a week(seven days).

Mods are in charge in my absence. I may pop on to check on things and maybe post in BlueNinja's game, but please don't pester me if you see me online.

On the plus side, because this is the digital age, our wedding will be available as a webcast! So if any of you really want to see what we look like all dressed up and saying vows, I will make sure to post a link to where you can see it. ::cool

Uh...that's about it. Behave. ::biggrin

Alrighty folks, I will be getting married tomorrow at 6:30 pm PST. Wish and I will both be leaving for our honeymoon on Sunday, which means it will be very unlikely that I'll be available for at least a week(seven days).

Mods are in charge in my absence. I may pop on to check on things and maybe post in BlueNinja's game, but please don't pester me if you see me online.

On the plus side, because this is the digital age, our wedding will be available as a webcast! So if any of you really want to see what we look like all dressed up and saying vows, I will make sure to post a link to where you can see it.  ::cool

Uh...that's about it. Behave. ::biggrin

Congrats! Enjoy the honeymoon muchly! Don't leave the hotel rooms too often! ::wink

Behave? Us? ::sly

When you get to the link, type in my name, Stephen Quick, then choose broadband or dialup.

HAHA!

I just wracked my brain for 15 minutes trying to remember your last name, finally remembered, watched the ceremony (cool minister/ordainer btw, great ceremony) and then came here and noticed that you actually gave your name..

::biggrin ::tongue

I blame the lack of sleep, going through final touches on my moot competition factum.

Have a great honeymoon! ::thumbup :jumping40:

Archived